Peter Leven

2 hours ago, Turra red said:

Thought he spoke well considering it must have been a horrible position to be thrown into. 

He's hardly being thrown into a snake pit full of randy male cobras deep in an Indian forest or being dumped far out into the North Sea min.

He's very fortunate to have been given the gig to manage AFC tomorrow, considering he sold/gave LC final ickets to his filthy hun mates. An abominable cunt.

The sooner the new permanent manager is appointed and the likes of Leven are no longer employed at our club, the better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He’ll just instruct them to go out & kick fk out of Celtic players & not worry about red cards as only be suspended for hun game. So it’s win win for him. Serve thy masters 

Would be happy enough with that instruction to be fair

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He's hardly being thrown into a snake pit full of randy male cobras deep in an Indian forest or being dumped far out into the North Sea min.

He's very fortunate to have been given the gig to manage AFC tomorrow, considering he sold/gave LC final ickets to his filthy hun mates. An abominable cunt.

The sooner the new permanent manager is appointed and the likes of Leven are no longer employed at our club, the better. 

Spot on min.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

A ‘massive’ hun too! Kills me seeing what’s going on at the club right now. Peter Leven will be leading ‘the bouncy’ if we get a result tomorrow.

I’ve said it for years, need to get rid of all employees who have links to, or look up to Celtic or Rangers. We don’t need (or want) people like Peter Leven at this football club… there is a whole  world out there!

Haha come on

You're way better than this

17 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cheers, Hanz loon. 😄 👍

Like my old lady says "It's always black with you, never any grey.", encrypted as  "You are always straight to the point and forthright. You never waiver."

I'd say you waiver quite regularly, actually 

Now waver, on the other hand, maybe not 

Reading this thread while watching this and see you all going on about "massive" and wondering what the hell you're talking about..... AND THEN I hit him saying massive this massive that massive arse over and over within about 5 seconds...and he's still going. Massive. MASSIVE.

Peter Levenkrands. As big a hun as you can get 

he will be delighted when the huns turn us over, these sorts have no professionalism or integrity. 

it’s an absolute tragedy that this once great club has been reduced to this. 

once a hun, always a hun, never a don 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cheers, Hanz loon. 😄 👍

Like my old lady says "It's always black with you, never any grey.", encrypted as  "You are always straight to the point and forthright. You never waiver."

Sure she's not saying "it's always the blacks with you"? 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

A ‘massive’ hun too! Kills me seeing what’s going on at the club right now. Peter Leven will be leading ‘the bouncy’ if we get a result tomorrow.

I’ve said it for years, need to get rid of all employees who have links to, or look up to Celtic or Rangers. We don’t need (or want) people like Peter Leven at this football club… there is a whole  world out there!

We are in Scotland, most people have links to one of the two clubs. Don’t be so naive.

• Dildo 1

Oh, Peter Leven, our guiding light, In red and white, a fearless knight. On Hampden's pitch, his legend grew, Aberdeen's pride, forever true.

He sails through challenges, swift and strong, With every pass, a victory song. Oh, Peter Leven, hear our cheer, In Dons' hearts, you're always near.

Yo ho, Peter Leven, our football star, In every match, you've traveled far. With passion burning, in red and white, For Aberdeen's glory, you lead the fight!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3