Peter Leven

Just now, ahead on alphabet said:

It's a must really, in any interview. The ability to speak. 

Said he couldn't remember Nawrocki's tackle on Miovski for the second yellow which never was. Then commended "Steven" for his officiating. Sometimes it's best not to speak.

personally i'm with Willie Miller, i'd keep him in charge until we find a permanent manager, there is literally no point in going out trying to find a temporary solution when we could be searching for a new manager.  And what if the temp gaffer does well ? he would need to be told from day one its only temp no matter what.  For me Peter Leven will do for now and should be under no crazy pressure until things are sorted.  The board should have seen that Robsons time was nearly up instead of waiting until after they booted him

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

In the heart of battle, a Hun Bastard stood, With pride in his colors, misunderstood. Yet fate had a twist, a turn unseen, For Peter Leven, a journey serene.

From the shadows of rivalry, he emerged, A legend in crimson, his past purged. Aberdeen's embrace, a new chapter begun, In the annals of history, his legacy spun.

With each pass, a symphony of grace, His skill and devotion, no one could efface. From Hun Bastard to Aberdeen's beacon bright, Peter Leven's redemption, a wondrous sight.

In the fervor of victory, his name resounds, An emblem of triumph, where hope abounds. For in the realm of football, as in life's grand design, Even the darkest paths can lead to a shine.

• Upvote 3

Sorry but no way should this guy be interim manager. He's had one game in charge, during which the team performed for 45 minutes.

A handful of half decent results and he'll be championed for a full time position. A handful of dodgy results later his head will be called for. It's history repeating.

If the club are genuinely undertaking this root and branch review, someone like Warnock is perfect. A manager with experience, who can lift us on the park, offer some valuable input to the review and happily walk away at the end of it without muddying the waters with talk of becoming permanent. 

Overall Leven did well today, let's leave things at that.

As much as I hate the Hamas lovers and the Huns if someone is willing to pledge their allegiance to our cause and they can deliver I think they should be pardoned for previous connections. As for an interim manager let's not get carried away with a second half performance good as it was and everybody deserves credit. Under Barry we had a lot of half performances and some full performances. We need someone who can get us into Europe. Maybe its Peter = lets pause for breath first.

56 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

As much as I hate the Hamas lovers and the Huns if someone is willing to pledge their allegiance to our cause and they can deliver I think they should be pardoned for previous connections. As for an interim manager let's not get carried away with a second half performance good as it was and everybody deserves credit. Under Barry we had a lot of half performances and some full performances. We need someone who can get us into Europe. Maybe its Peter = lets pause for breath first.

You are a dangerous individual 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RedRevolution said:

👋🏼

2 hours ago, englishred said:

personally i'm with Willie Miller, i'd keep him in charge until we find a permanent manager, there is literally no point in going out trying to find a temporary solution when we could be searching for a new manager.  And what if the temp gaffer does well ? he would need to be told from day one its only temp no matter what.  For me Peter Leven will do for now and should be under no crazy pressure until things are sorted.  The board should have seen that Robsons time was nearly up instead of waiting until after they booted him

But he was part of the Robson backroom staff. I never understand why some are sacked and some kept on other than it is a cheap option.We need someone with experience in now.

A coaching staff of Leven, Anderson and Samson is just not good enough for our club.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

This guy speaks really well

Also just looks assured too

No picking his nose, scratching his neck.

im confident for tomorrow 

Agreed. And from what he said, I’d be surprised if the rumours are true that he said he didn’t want to take on the caretaker role. 

3 individual subs

Weird

Not one of them deserved to stay on

Devlin especially or gartenmann should have been off for Milne 

I bloody hate gartenmann

If your average men closed his eyes and swung his foot at the ball, by the law of averages it would land at one of our players more than garterbelts does