Peter Leven

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

3 individual subs

Weird

Not one of them deserved to stay on

Devlin especially or gartenmann should have been off for Milne 

I bloody hate gartenmann

If your average men closed his eyes and swung his foot at the ball, by the law of averages it would land at one of our players more than garterbelts does 

Milne is young and untested but ultimately a donkey that brings nothing to the team other than he's big. He's just a Phillips with nicer hair.

36 minutes ago, Russell said:

Regardless of manager, why is it always Samson that is in their ear or giving the subs instructions? He should be stood behind the fucking goal talking Roos through the game if anything.

He should be employed by any other football club in the world. 

Had a wee laugh tonight at the FT result. 

57 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He's a 40 something ex professional athlete who is a fat mess. Add to that, he is a thick cunt. 

I doubt he's keeping anything up tbh. 

Surely to fuck that hun prick is in his 50’s. 

Fucking pathetic interview, “I told them after the game……….”, tell the lazy cunts before the game you fat stinking hun. 

24 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I liked the bit (tv interview) “they’ve got to realise the position they’re now in”

Now in?  NOW IN?

And who the fuck hadn’t realised out of interest?

Going by the performances I suspect that the players haven't or that they don't give a fuck. 

7 hours ago, Russell said:

Regardless of manager, why is it always Samson that is in their ear or giving the subs instructions? He should be stood behind the fucking goal talking Roos through the game if anything.

Samson and Gunn must have pictures of Cormack getting rattled from Angus the Bull or something, no way are the incompetent cunts in their roles on merit.

Possibly the two worst keepers we've ever had at the moment being "coached" by that fucking beaut.

I'm guessing at how bad Doohan is given he can't dislodge that useless big shitebag Roos.

To be fair to Leven he looked ready to murder half thos cnuts last night and as has already been mentioned he has been put in a hit position. 

Not his fault our club is a shambles he is just trying to do what he can in a position he was never employed to do. 

8 minutes ago, Turra red said:

To be fair to Leven he looked ready to murder half thos cnuts last night and as has already been mentioned he has been put in a hit position. 

Not his fault our club is a shambles he is just trying to do what he can in a position he was never employed to do. 

Come on mannie he coaches them.  he is involved up to his double chins

12 hours ago, jamiesd said:

As i have said many times.  When a management team goes it makes no sense keeping the rest of the staff on.  They have worked with the guy and are also part in the failure.

Totally agree.

But what’s also becoming apparent is the less senior coaches we have around the club at youth and first team level are of an utterly abysmal standard.

Robson, Leven, Samson etc

We don’t just need a better manager and proper DoF, we need much better standard of coaches all through the club.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, winchester83 said:

It smacks of Cormacks shambolic tenure someone relunctantly managing a team in its Premier deaththrows Why not take on Yogi Hughes a pay per game contract. 

If nothing else Cormack will get another weird fix when he sacks him.

No way we’re taking in another’interm’ manager to add yet another name to the increasing list of ‘managers’ at Aberdeen in the 3 years since the messiah’s departure for the media to relish in 🤣 Cormacks far too egotistical for one thing.

At this stage we should perhaps break with tradition and go with the nuclear option of not having a manager at all for the rest of the season. Let the players do it themselves. It's a bit leftfield granted but we could be trailblazers. 

Or is there a rule stating you must have a manager?

1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

At this stage we should perhaps break with tradition and go with the nuclear option of not having a manager at all for the rest of the season. Let the players do it themselves. It's a bit leftfield granted but we could be trailblazers. 

Or is there a rule stating you must have a manager?

May as well, better than the shite we have had for 3 years anyway.

15 minutes ago, Turra red said:

Wish his predecessors had realised this too!

Both too stubborn to admit their plans weren't working

As others have said the sheer incompetence has forced LEven to take this role, seems a good coach who knows his stuff