17 minutes ago, Stamens_in_the_cloud said:

I’m out of the county.  PM me your details and I’ll send you £15 for a ticket.  

Part of me is touched by your kind and generous offer, your willingness to help a fellow fan in need.

The other part thinks your English is pretty good for a Nigerian prince.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Part of me is touched by your kind and generous offer, your willingness to help a fellow fan in need.

The other part thinks your English is pretty good for a Nigerian prince.

There is that.  If I was home I’d take my kid, but unfortunately I’m away working.  

roll the dice.   What have you got to lose.  Apart from your life savings. 

Why the fuck did they not bring someone like Warnock in months ago?

Cormack must be kicking himself right now knowing how up for it Warnock clearly is and how absolutely fucking useless Robson clearly was. 

I think it's going to be an enjoyable 3 or 4 months, certainly compared to the last 3 or 4, but I can't help thinking why the fuck didn't we do this sooner.

Fuck the huns 

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Weir on the wing said:

I liked his comment on what he thought of central defenders trying to play their way out of defence…what could he have achieved with us last season?

A proper manager, love him already ❤️

Wait till he sees Ruby in action. 

Honestly that balloon Kenny Miller "He doesn't know the league" - This line is thrown out about anyone from outwith Scotland's borders constantly and it's complete nonsense.

Do Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho etc "know the league"? By the logic of Miller and Boyd they would all fail yet the likes of Jack Ross and Malky Mackay should get multiple cracks at top jobs. 

2 minutes ago, DoonTheLine said:

Honestly that balloon Kenny Miller "He doesn't know the league" - This line is thrown out about anyone from outwith Scotland's borders constantly and it's complete nonsense.

Do Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho etc "know the league"? By the logic of Miller and Boyd they would all fail yet the likes of Jack Ross and Malky Mackay should get multiple cracks at top jobs. 

Why shouldn’t pay heed to such click bait headlines 

6 minutes ago, DoonTheLine said:

Hopefully Neil can say to the sky cameras after the game "what do i know of scottish football" , after we smash the hun.   Miller knows this country yet failed at Livingston

16 minutes ago, DoonTheLine said:

Interestingly that wasn't a concern of Kenny's when The Rangers appointed Clement, Gerrard, Caixinha or Warburton. It's almost as though he's being disingenuous, but surely not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

When you calm down and think about it...

It's fucking wild that he's our manager and the coverage we are getting.

This is exactly why Kenny 'eye's to close together' MIller is spitting his dummy out, along with all the other west coast media hacks. He has already upset Hearts fans on day 1 and that is fucking glorious. 

Just now, S2RDS said:

This is exactly why Kenny 'eye's to close together' MIller is spitting his dummy out, along with all the other west coast media hacks. He has already upset Hearts fans on day 1 and that is fucking glorious. 

Aye its wound up the right people.

I'm all on board.

Roll on Saturday.

Just now, S2RDS said:

Yep, I genuinely think they are upset because he’s getting some attention and will get a bit of focus from the media down south and the thickos who pass for pundits and sports hacks up here can’t handle that.