The cunt has a fucking proven track record

Dad may be guilty a time or two getting carried away - but with this, there's a fucking shit ton to get excited about, given the obviousness of his terrific achievements 'n' reputation: he's ace.

That top QPR cunt signed up just to tell us - couldnae contain himself haha 🙌

Off the page

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Dad said:

The cunt has a fucking proven track record

Dad may be guilty a time or two getting carried away - but with this, there's a fucking shit ton to get excited about, given the obviousness of his terrific achievements 'n' reputation: he's ace.

That top QPR cunt signed up just to tell us - couldnae contain himself haha 🙌

Off the page

I yes but it’s  the same players that’s blown hot and cold all season. You never know what to expect from these guys from one game to the next.  If they take a point or 3 tonight I might start to get a good feeling back again.   Hope they win, and warnock  doesn’t end up in glezga hospital. 

14 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

You are all aware the comments are picked up from an interview on swallow swallow over a year ago, yes?  Further, if you read the update you’ll see that they actually think he’s a “worrying” appointment who’ll do very well for us.

Thanks for the clarity

Personally, I'm pretty much against anything that 'sanitises' our 'relationship' with those mutants 

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I remember a section of the support absolutely losing ALL their shit over Ramirez simply saying 'What a game'.

Mongos, for the most part, but will they also be losing their shit over Warnock stroking the Huns' balls?

Haha was it not like a 4-4 draw or something and he had the audacity to think it was a good match. Hun bastard

1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Aye the job he turned down just to stick around and get sacked 

Aye the one he interviewed for when he was meant to be taking training here ahead of a double header against them, very professional. 

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 1

Yes but you can’t sanitise everyone in the game in the off chance they might join us one day.

That said you shouldn’t have a compliant media regurgitating this stuff unquestioned either.  He was with his staunch mate.  In front of his staunch mate he was asked what he thought BY A FANZINE.  He was hardly going to say what a pile of shite.

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

I yes but it’s  the same players that’s blown hot and cold all season. You never know what to expect from these guys from one game to the next.  If they take a point or 3 tonight I might start to get a good feeling back again.   Hope they win, and warnock  doesn’t end up in glezga hospital. 

He said himself son: he's ne'er had the biggest budget, but he's always been able to extract the passion.

Plenty passion awaiting being plucked from our pricks son - plenty 👍

3 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

So he has a holiday house in Dunoon (a known Hun hotspot) and so knows folk at the local social who are Hun fans?

Is that the extent of it?

Christ, who gives a fuck enough to get upset about that. 😂

There are nearly 50,000 posts on a thread solely about rangers on this forum. Every player we ever have with any links to Rangers is practically hounded out the club.

48 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

The decision to all of a sudden start youngsters like Dan Harvie and Frank Ross in a game against them during that period was a bit dodgy as well. 

That can’t be true mccinnes never gave youngsters a chance 😂

17 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

So he has a holiday house in Dunoon (a known Hun hotspot) and so knows folk at the local social who are Hun fans?

Imagine some of these cunts were around when Jimmy was manager 

ARI would’ve had a record influx of brain aneurysms 

12 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There are nearly 50,000 posts on a thread solely about rangers on this forum. Every player we ever have with any links to Rangers is practically hounded out the club.

And the ones we have are hun cunts until that are only going to go to the huns and do the dirty on us. 
Until they move somewhere else then they become brilliant and all is forgotten 

54 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

The decision to all of a sudden start youngsters like Dan Harvie and Frank Ross in a game against them during that period was a bit dodgy as well. 

Was Daniel Harvie the young left back in the second of the two head to heads at Pittodrie, the week of the will he won’t he farrago?  Vividly remember the audible collective  intake of breath on about 60 minutes, the early time itself completely out of character for Deke never mind blooding a youngster.

Substitute for Aberdeen …..eh?

Daniel Harvey….EH?

1 hour ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I’ve not see anyone who IS upset by this for myself so maybe we are all talking about something that’s not really a thing?

Warnock's just being honest and open, if he’s saying he’s been to such a place and had a good time and got mates there so what, its a social thing and it’s in the past.

It’s not like he’s just said he’ll be popping a long to a hun social club after the game tonight or something.

I’d like to think that a few weeks at our club and we’ll be his Scottish team now and for the rest of his days.

• Upvote 3