17 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

The appointment of Warnock has shown these guys up. They want what they perceive to be the diddy teams managed by their mates or novices. Name managers are only permitted at Celtic or The Rangers.

The sportsound crew (most notably that Hun Kenny McIntyre) are shocking for this… the superlatives they’ve used about Jack Ross over the years… ‘Wonderful’, ‘a fantastic young manager’, ‘hugely talented’. 

No shame. A total myth was created about this guy.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

The appointment of Warnock has shown these guys up. They want what they perceive to be the diddy teams managed by their mates or novices. Name managers are only permitted at Celtic or The Rangers.

Ahhh the much sought after Millertime dildo. Good to see you continuing to embody the reaction you so love to give.

Tell me, was it a conscious decision to become a complete penis or did it happen gradually?

• Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Ahhh the much sought after Millertime dildo. Good to see you continuing to embody the reaction you so love to give.

Tell me, was it a conscious decision to become a complete penis or did it happen gradually?

Was a bit predictable that the apparent closet hun would do that 

47 minutes ago, G man said:

Think he has enough contacts that if he really wants to get in  a few players on short term contracts until the end of the season he will be well placed to use the free agent market. 
David De Gea is still a free agent is he not?

46 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Could certainly do with him rustling up a winger. I guess we’ll need to wait until after the Huns game to find out if he goes that route.

Had a gander through the free transfer list and plenty known names like El Ghazi, Danny Rose amongst others.

1 hour ago, G man said:

Think he has enough contacts that if he really wants to get in  a few players on short term contracts until the end of the season he will be well placed to use the free agent market. 
David De Gea is still a free agent is he not?

One of his favourites from his time at QPR & possibly Cardiff is available on a free. Junior Hoilett. 33 & a winger!! 

1 hour ago, S2RDS said:

Kenny Miller and the hun ilk would have wanked themselves dry to get someone like Warnock in during the banter years. Lets not forget they had guys like Murty, Warburton, McDowell and McCall 🤣. A club like ours pulling in a name like that will upset them. He isn't pep, but everyone in British football knows him. He is charismatic and already has all the cunts riled up. You love to see it. 

Seeing their reactions has convinced me even more we shouldn’t put up with Scottish coaches who are just here to play along to the media agenda.

Better to bring in someone with the charisma and balls to stand up for himself and our club, refuse to be drawn into their predictable leading questions and generally take no shit from them.

16 minutes ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Neil should use war paint on his face tomorrow to fire up our side. Like Mel Gibson in braveheart but red instead of blue

I don't think he will need war paint, his face will be red with all yon shouting at the cheating referees

18 minutes ago, Allstar Red said:

Appointing Warnock worth it alone to hear how raging that weasel Kenny Miller is about it. How dare Aberdeen not appoint one of his mates. Him and his pals are clearly furious that we don’t know our place and have taken the limelight from the Bigot Brothers

Kenny Miller was also assistant at Huddersfield and got sacked as they were going to get relegated

Warnock came in and saved them

So the alien headed thick fuck hun Miller is also bitter about that

3 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Can anyone remind me,of the Tevez - Fergie - Warnock - shenanigans 👽

cba 🏄‍♂️

Neil Warnock has revealed that Sir Alex Ferguson phoned him to apologise after Manchester United lost at home to West Ham United with a weakened team on the last day of last season, a result which meant that Sheffield United were relegated from the Premier League.

The former Blades manager, in his new book Made in Sheffield, recounts that his secretary asked him to return a call from Ferguson and that he thought about it for an hour before finally phoning his Old Trafford counterpart.

"He [Ferguson] said he was sorry about what had happened at Old Trafford. 'We battered them, Neil,' he said. 'We had 25 shots. And the stats would back me up on that. The team was good enough to win'," Warnock writes.

"'I know, Alex,' I said. 'It's just the psychological boost the other team gets when they see all those names not on your team sheet.' 'I can't tell you how sorry I am,' he said. He was quoted the next day saying everything was all right between us. But it's still difficult for me to digest what happened."

Warnock was bitterly disappointed when he saw the side Ferguson had picked against West Ham as his own team were preparing to play Wigan Athletic at Bramall Lane. A draw would have been enough for Sheffield to stay up but they lost 2-1 and had to rely on United beating West Ham, which they failed to do, losing 1-0 to Carlos Tevez's goal. United lost only one other league game at Old Trafford all season, in September against Arsenal.

"I felt really let down," Warnock writes. "I've so much time for Sir Alex but he had said he'd play his best side against West Ham. And this was nowhere near his best side.

"And then Carlos Tevez, football's equivalent of a murderer out on bail, had scored the goal that kept West Ham up and put us down. So much for the integrity of the Premier League. So much for fairness and justice in English football."

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, BaldurBett said:

Neil Warnock has revealed that Sir Alex Ferguson phoned him to apologise after Manchester United lost at home to West Ham United with a weakened team on the last day of last season, a result which meant that Sheffield United were relegated from the Premier League.

The former Blades manager, in his new book Made in Sheffield, recounts that his secretary asked him to return a call from Ferguson and that he thought about it for an hour before finally phoning his Old Trafford counterpart.

"He [Ferguson] said he was sorry about what had happened at Old Trafford. 'We battered them, Neil,' he said. 'We had 25 shots. And the stats would back me up on that. The team was good enough to win'," Warnock writes.

"'I know, Alex,' I said. 'It's just the psychological boost the other team gets when they see all those names not on your team sheet.' 'I can't tell you how sorry I am,' he said. He was quoted the next day saying everything was all right between us. But it's still difficult for me to digest what happened."

Warnock was bitterly disappointed when he saw the side Ferguson had picked against West Ham as his own team were preparing to play Wigan Athletic at Bramall Lane. A draw would have been enough for Sheffield to stay up but they lost 2-1 and had to rely on United beating West Ham, which they failed to do, losing 1-0 to Carlos Tevez's goal. United lost only one other league game at Old Trafford all season, in September against Arsenal.

"I felt really let down," Warnock writes. "I've so much time for Sir Alex but he had said he'd play his best side against West Ham. And this was nowhere near his best side.

"And then Carlos Tevez, football's equivalent of a murderer out on bail, had scored the goal that kept West Ham up and put us down. So much for the integrity of the Premier League. So much for fairness and justice in English football."

Haha. Raging after his team bottled it at home against Wigan. Let’s hope he’s better with us. 

I was wrong. Northern English titan of football*. I can hardly kick a ball so what do I know?

Looking forward to tonight wish was in the the corner (of Ibrox) for this one. I just love the hate. 

*special mention to use of spite after not getting the Dons job first go it's my go to for being a petulant little cunt. My best work is being a spiteful shitbag I think we'll have some fun.

3 hours ago, Dons21 said:

One of his favourites from his time at QPR & possibly Cardiff is available on a free. Junior Hoilett. 33 & a winger!! 

Will be very interesting if he does go to the free agent market. Quite a number of players on that list who could do a job for us. Coming up here would keep them match fit and in a far better position to get a club for next season. An interesting list of names who are without a club at present.