51 minutes ago, SurreyChad said:

Hi All, Just joined the forum to say enjoy the ride! I am a QPR fan and have a lot of time and respect for Colin. His time a QPR was one of the best I have had as a fan. Dont expect fancy tactics or a Pep approach with a false number 9, but do expect your players to put in a full on shift, to leave everything on the pitch and to never give up. His strength is his man management and rarely do you get a player that doesn't give him everything. I will be watching tonight's game and hoping for a first win under his leadership. Good luck!

Should go without saying really.

17 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Don't think Warnock is doing himself any good harping on about attending hun supporting clubs & calling the huns a fabulous club etc. Though if he can get us 4th and Cup final win then he can go on about them as much as he wants.

Our "support" in a nutshell. At least give the guy 5 minutes before calling him out on something that he shouldn't have to give 2 shits about.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, don corleone said:

Just watched the press conference again, the guy oozes charisma. I'm fully on board. If the players buy into what he wants to do, the remainder of the season could be joyous. I woke with a strange feeling this morning. I took me a while to put my finger on what it was. Then it hit me BANG I'm excited about our game tonight. It feels like an age since I've had that feeling.  COYR!!! SMASH THESE FUCKING ANIMALS!!!

You can get little Blue pills to help you to help you with that.

41 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Seriously. Who still cares about this shit? Mind boggling.

He's an old bugger, doesn't understand Scottish football outwith Celtic or Rangers. 

I'm sure he'll realise the scum they are in time. 

• Upvote 2
28 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Like I said if he gets results then I'm 100% fine we Neil talking abt them.

I Rarely speak we wimen about fitba only really my Gfriend. So bub bye hen.

I've got the same rule about conversing with immature mongos. So have a good day and stop spouting pish in future.

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Don't think Warnock is doing himself any good harping on about attending hun supporting clubs & calling the huns a fabulous club etc. Though if he can get us 4th and Cup final win then he can go on about them as much as he wants.

The best dons gaffers are always STAUNCH. This is a great sign 

• Upvote 1

I remember a section of the support absolutely losing ALL their shit over Ramirez simply saying 'What a game'.

Mongos, for the most part, but will they also be losing their shit over Warnock stroking the Huns' balls?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
21 minutes ago, thegodfuzzy said:

Aye its awrite for Warnock to enjoy The Rangers but anyone else with links or wears a fitba shirt when he plays for youth team gets lambasted. "The chosen one". Warnock better get results or ye can be assured folk will turn this against him nae fuss. 

You make a very valid point. I have never understood this total obsession with anything/ anyone who has been associated with or mention the Govan mob in anything other than poisonous terms. The Govan mob are the lowest of the low supported by the SFA /SPFL.

The club should always call out any issues associated with VAR decision etc when we play them but we never do.

The only thing l can do is not give that crooked club one penny of my money hence the reason l would never go inside that ground.

15 minutes ago, G man said:

You make a very valid point. I have never understood this total obsession with anything/ anyone who has been associated with or mention the Govan mob in anything other than poisonous terms. The Govan mob are the lowest of the low supported by the SFA /SPFL.

The club should always call out any issues associated with VAR decision etc when we play them but we never do.

The only thing l can do is not give that crooked club one penny of my money hence the reason l would never go inside that ground.

Aye am the same. They don't get ma money. 

Nae danger. Some complete hypocrisy on here when suits. 

58 minutes ago, thegodfuzzy said:

Aye its awrite for Warnock to enjoy The Rangers but anyone else with links or wears a fitba shirt when he plays for youth team gets lambasted. "The chosen one". Warnock better get results or ye can be assured folk will turn this against him nae fuss. 

The fact he's a 75 year old guff who's only here for 3 months is colouring peoples opinions. 

Just now, CCB III said:

The fact he's a 75 year old guff who's only here for 3 months is colouring peoples opinions. 

Ha. Aye,but then ye have folk already punting him long term. "He's elite"...

Listen,he can say what he wants..."he's funny,he's a character". Hope he pulls us up league,cause he has to. But am content we're not having him longer. 

5 minutes ago, thegodfuzzy said:

Listen,he can say what he wants..."he's funny,he's a character". Hope he pulls us up league,cause he has to. But am content we're not having him longer. 

Wait and see what happens. 

12 minutes ago, thegodfuzzy said:

It's all just a bit of fun at the moment. He will be judged by results, but until there are any results let him be a little ray of sunshine in our humdrum lives.

• Upvote 1

There’s a scale.

Craig Storie types - happy to share a pitch with their heroes, buy into the media pish and accept mediocre performances against them - get them hounded.

Ferguson types - professionals who look forward to getting one over the Glasgow scum to further the club and their own careers - get a pass.

I imagine Warnock is in the latter category.