3 hours ago, Zeus said:

_96043531_13533763.jpg

Oh god... oh god, no. 

I did a thing that was a lot funnier in my head and then didn't post it, but just seeing this cunt's vizog... I'll post it as a warning, not as a funny thing. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Arild said:

Disagree. I was at Easter Road that day and driving back up the road listening to the radio when pretty much the whole Sportsound programme was devoted to an AFC/Goodwin post mortem. Miller was very vocal about how there were too many foreign players in the team who didn't know the club and didn't know the league etc. He stopped short of saying they didn't care but that was pretty much what he was implying. As someone else said earlier, it was a pretty poor take on things when Miovski, Duk and Ramadani were our best players last season.

Yes Miller will always be a legend at Pittodrie but he shouldn't get a free pass. At the end of the day his reign as DoF was fairly mediocre and his business credentials leave a lot to be desired too.

Agree with your very fair summary min.👍

Nobody should ever get a free rein at AFC despite them being a legend as a player for our club. That's got to be earned.

However, Miller speaks a lot of truth though.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The thing is min, the players can perform well and well within their capabilities if they are played in their natural positions and in a formation that compliments this format.

For instance, whilst we only won 1 game out of 8 in Europe, we were against some very good teams and showed we can actually compete with the likes of PAOK Salonika and Eintracht Frankfurt, teams that are far better than even the current third best team in our league.

I remember when we bear Motherwell 4-2 down at Fir Park earlier this season, conceding two late goals. Jamie McGrath was interviewed after the game and the first thing he said he was very annoyed we lost the two late goals rather than commenting on his own performance and the two goals scored he that night.

If that is not a reflection of the steely mentally of a player within our squad, who whilst, of course, enjoys winning games, he truly despises his team losing avoidable goals, I don't know what is. 

Well it ain’t working now.

Thing is if you know Warnock's here for a good time not a long time why would you bother... If you're contracted for another few years you're still getting paid if you're not you probably already know you're going. The lack of any long term future plans would either worry you and make you not give a fuck especially now as he's clearly having no effect on making these players any better than they should be...

What appeared to be a good idea at the time is turning out to be one of the worst ideas of all time...

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Oh god... oh god, no. 

I did a thing that was a lot funnier in my head and then didn't post it, but just seeing this cunt's vizog... I'll post it as a warning, not as a funny thing. 

spacer.png

Yeah, you probably should have bitten the bullet and not bothered posting it in the end

2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I initially thought Warnock was a good choice to get us through to the end of the season, becoming more and more apparent that it was a mistake. However the main embarrassment over the last month or so hasn;t been Warnock, it has been the players. These are professional footballers who are paid a shitload of money but have suddenly bceome unable to pass, tackle or control a ball. Thats not on Warnock. As someone else pointed out, if they're suddenly not performing because they don't like Warnock or something he's said and then they start performing if he goes then every one of them can get to fuck. Anyone paid the kind of money they are who's willing to go in a sulk, stop performing and risk the club getting relegated because they don't like a manager should never play for the club again.

It's got nothing to do with how much money they are paid. Do you think that if we tripled their wages they would play better? No. It has to do with how they feel, how confident they are, whether or not the fans believe in them or they manager believes in them. Modern players have a different mentality to 50 years ago when everyone told everyone else they were shite and but the attitude was F U I'm going to prove you wrong. Studies show that in any athlete a negative result, a negative comment has an effect on hormonal balance and the ability for them to produce the best physical and mental output. 50 year ago the effect would have been minimal - now its the opposite. If someone in authority who is a trusted opinion like Warnock tells you that you are shite then its going to have a big impact on your ability to perform. When you then get a portion of the crowd singing 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' and such like, its going to be even harder next time out to play near your best not matter how much you want it. That's why when a team hits a bad patch it can easily get worse. Look at the opposite effect as per the Huns now. What we need is some positivity and it aint gonna come from our fan base that's for sure.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

Thing is if you know Warnock's here for a good time not a long time why would you bother... If you're contracted for another few years you're still getting paid if you're not you probably already know you're going. The lack of any long term future plans would either worry you and make you not give a fuck especially now as he's clearly having no effect on making these players any better than they should be...

What appeared to be a good idea at the time is turning out to be one of the worst ideas of all time...

Funny how players at various other clubs have reacted and played for him in similar situations, numerous jobs where he's came in and got a failing side going again.

Clear as day that how the club is set up and the players we have, that's the fucking issue.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

Because your a professional that wants to win football games and have pride about his work. Any footballer with that attitude above will never play for a bigger club than ours and need hounded out of our club. 

• Upvote 4
2 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Which one is it where there is a man called Ingram , has a stutter yet  uses 50 words where one would suffice.

2 hours ago, RAZOR said:

That's the Here We Go one.

Aye, as above from RAZOR.

The ABZ guys are the ones that sit high on their pedestal and pass judgement on Malky Mackay, Steve Evans or anyone else they deem unworthy. 

6 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Aye, as above from RAZOR.

The ABZ guys are the ones that sit high on their pedestal and pass judgement on Malky Mackay, Steve Evans or anyone else they deem unworthy. 

Whilst talking with that frankly annoying accent?

Who's that one?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

You keep making up things that I have purportedly said and getting your knickers in a twist about it. 

No, I haven’t said Macdonald is our best defender and will save the day. 

You said I think the defence has been incredible. I didn’t say anything remotely like that. That would be mental. 

Facts I don’t like lol. You sound a wee bit crazy here. I quite like facts as it happens.

By cherry picking three games before he left and then all the games to date afterwards you are skewing things. You could just as easily argue Robson was the manager for the 3 games before Ruby was injured and not the last 5 or 6 so maybe the defence is better with him as manager and Rubezic is not the key variable. Do you see how your argument is flawed and a little silly?

You act like I’m all for Gartenman and Jensen. I’m not and actually think they’re awful right now. I’m just saying that Rubezic made a large number of errors in his short career with us to date. He also won a lot of headers which was great. 

I mean no disrespect to you but given the choice of whether to agree with Willie Miller or AFC Blockhead’s views on him I’m going to have to side with the old guy. 

Anyway, fuck arguing with you about this anymore. Let’s agree to disagree. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, minijc said:

Funny how players at various other clubs have reacted and played for him in similar situations, numerous jobs where he's came in and got a failing side going again.

Clear as day that how the club is set up and the players we have, that's the fucking issue.

Everyone to blame but Warnock for the team getting worse than it was under Robson. 

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Everyone to blame but Warnock for the team getting worse than it was under Robson. 

You’re literally doing the opposite? 😂

It’s a mix of things but the fact this group of players couldn’t churn out performances for two managers now isn’t a good look for them. 

• Upvote 7
14 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

You keep making up things that I have purportedly said and getting your knickers in a twist about it. 

You said I think the defence has been incredible. I didn’t say anything remotely like that. That would be mental. 

Facts I don’t like lol. You sound a wee bit crazy here. I quite like facts as it happens.

By cherry picking three games before he left and then all the games to date afterwards you are skewing things. You could just as easily argue Robson was the manager for the 3 games before Ruby was injured and not the last 5 or 6 so maybe the defence is better with him as manager and Rubezic is not the key variable. Do you see how your argument is flawed and a little silly?

You act like I’m all for Gartenman and Jensen. I’m not and actually think they’re awful right now. I’m just saying that Rubezic made a large number of errors in his short career with us to date. He also won a lot of headers which was great. 

I mean no disrespect to you but given the choice of whether to agree with Willie Miller or AFC Blockhead’s views on him I’m going to have to side with the old guy. 

You are going round in circles and ignoring the factual side of this. Rubezic wins headers and tackles and is not a pussy, whilst flawed as a player that puts him ahead of most of our team.

As for Willie Miller, fair enough. He is the man who signed Colin Woodthorpe (among many others) and was having a go at Miovski last season while he was still scoring. A great man and player Miller may have been but his opinions (like most on here) can be utter dogshit.

13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not exactly, he's made mistakes but quite a few of the players simply don't give a fuck, the little I know I'm delighted it's him who is manager right now as there's next to no cunt I'd trust to guide us through this, it's a shambles.

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

You’re literally doing the opposite? 😂

Am I? You've just made that up. I've been vocal about the fact we have a team of wimps and that Gunn and Cormack are incompetent.

However, Warnock is also a joke and his appointment has made us even more of a laughing stock. Why Mini seems to want to absolve him of any culpability, I've no idea. 

10 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

It’s a mix of things but the fact this group of players couldn’t churn out performances for two managers now isn’t a good look for them. 

I agree. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Am I? You've just made that up. I've been vocal about the fact we have a team of wimps and that Gunn and Cormack are incompetent.

However, Warnock is also a joke and his appointment has made us even more of a laughing stock. Why Mini seems to want to absolve him of any culpability, I've no idea. 

I agree. 

I Do?

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Another thing that needs addressed in the summer. 

We have fragments of so many different managers' coaching appointments on the staff now. 

Like when Drew Jarvie, saw off 

Smith, Scott,  w Miller, Aitken, A Miller.

First thing Ebbe did was get rid of him

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He certainly was last Saturday in Kilmarnock. He's a fairy in the body of a tank. 

I'm talking more about hard work and commitment than barreling around knocking people on their arses. 

Physicality wasn't part of his game initially, but he's at least got a handle on it now and uses his body to far greater effect. But he's primarily a technical player, not a ball winner. 

Meanwhile we've guys in the squad like Jensen, Gartenmann, Clarkson and Morris who either can't or aren't interested in a physical battle, and various others who just don't seem to give a fuck at all, chief of that group being Duk, Roos being a close second. 

To survive we're going to need players who actually give a fuck, and those are few and far between right now.  

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Not exactly, he's made mistakes but quite a few of the players simply don't give a fuck, the little I know I'm delighted it's him who is manager right now as there's next to no cunt I'd trust to guide us through this, it's a shambles.

The players clearly almost to a man are complete shitebags, but i'd also have expected Warnock to get some sort of reaction out of them. 

From your intel what's the story then? A group of players chucked it? Foreign players? Ones leaving in the summer like Barron Them all??

2 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Mate, he did the exact same thing to me. Made stuff up and passed it off as something I said. He's a fucking rocket. 

• Dildo 1
27 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'm talking more about hard work and commitment than barreling around knocking people on their arses. 

Physicality wasn't part of his game initially, but he's at least got a handle on it now and uses his body to far greater effect. But he's primarily a technical player, not a ball winner. 

Meanwhile we've guys in the squad like Jensen, Gartenmann, Clarkson and Morris who either can't or aren't interested in a physical battle, and various others who just don't seem to give a fuck at all, chief of that group being Duk, Roos being a close second. 

To survive we're going to need players who actually give a fuck, and those are few and far between right now.  

Is there a different Polvara appearing on red tv as opposed to in games? Soft as fuck with as many poor games as decent.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

He's not got a handle on physicality, he's still an absolute shitebag who has turned his back on tackles numerous times this season.

He's also not technically very good either. It's a lazy counter argument to him not having the physicality for this league. His first touch for example is honking. Shinnie, Barron, Clarkson and McGrath are all better than him technically.

Him running between two players in some shite attempt to look like he's closing down while they simply pass it by him is also not a sign that he'll roll up his sleeves.

He's best left out the team. Agree with your assessment of some of the others. I'd immediately drop Roos, Gart and Jensen. It would massively increase our chances of winning and probably relieve some of the pressure on the more offensive players who must know with them playing we're pretty much giving teams a 1 or 2 goal start.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
5 hours ago, slippers said:

The big issue is that we are changing formation and players every game. Hes been here long enough to know who the best players are. It's time to stick with them and try and get a tune out of them. If we lose again tomorrow it's looking incredibly bad. especially if its another joke performance. 

Well the team and formation that drew a couple of games a few weeks ago looked as good a shape as we’ll get this season - I’d go back to that.