2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s doing a similar thing to what Adams did at Ross County.

It looks obvious that the players have chucked it & Warnock’s constant throwing people under a bus is having a detrimental effect. 
Does that ever work?

The longer he’s here the worse it will get

Well done the Board, you have truly fucked it. 

He praised them after Rangers, Bonnyrigg, Motherwell and Hibs, pretty sure he said himself he got the Motherwell line up wrong but in each of those interviews he was trying to coax more out of the players. 

They never took it on so he gave them a bit which I think was more than deserved giving some of the individual errors and low effort performances they've been putting in.

• Upvote 3
48 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Have you seen the embarrassing bad mistakes that are made in every single match by multiple Aberdeen players that lead directly to goals for the opposition. That isn’t tactics that shite players and on the subject of what you think, you also think Eoin Jess and Dean Windass were both comparable to Ramadani which tell me you know absolutely fuck all.

What does that have to do with anything, a significant amount, there’s no chance in hell a shite manager would have over 1500 games in charge under his belt including in the EPL, you’re speaking shite

He's clearly experienced and had plenty success (and many failures too). 

Experience alone doesn't prepare you for the task at hand though. I'd question Neil Warnock's knowledge of the Aberdeen team within the current Scottish Premiership landscape prior to his appointment. 

I'd love to know how the interviews went as most of his comments since he has arrived seem to be about how little he knew about the situation and how to sort it. You'd hope that candidates might have got some idea about what had been going wrong and brought a plan to the table in that interview process but there has been nothing to suggest it on the field tactically or off the field either. 

I thought this was appointment was being upsold far too heavily, but never expected this level of ineptitude. My annoyance at him is that he thought he'd waltz in it would be a relative cakewalk. And if not, he'd have the fallback of being able to point the finger at his inability to shape the squad in his image with so little time (despite his aim in late career is to model himself in the role of mid-season saviour). 

The real blame lies higher with Cormack's continued failures in leading the club, going from one terrible decision to the next, Warnock's appointment being the most recent one. 

3 hours ago, Dunty said:

Where's all the "Warnock won't take any shite in the dressing room, he'll put a rocket up them" posters now? You know who you are.

Fucking nonsense that anyone believed a 75 year old Neil Warnock was going to come up here and tear it up.

Who would you have appointed?

no matter who the manager is this squad of players are weak and not up to the task.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

Have you seen the embarrassing bad mistakes that are made in every single match by multiple Aberdeen players that lead directly to goals for the opposition. That isn’t tactics that shite players and on the subject of what you think, you also think Eoin Jess and Dean Windass were both comparable to Ramadani which tell me you know absolutely fuck all.

What does that have to do with anything, a significant amount, there’s no chance in hell a shite manager would have over 1500 games in charge under his belt including in the EPL, you’re speaking shite

If professional players start making mistakes that’s down to either poor training or being exposed by poor tactics. 

Your right I should never have compared Jess and windass to ramadani they were 10 times the player he was. 

out of intrest how many of the 1500 games were in the premier league down there were in the top league and how well did he do 

11 minutes ago, Baps said:

no matter who the manager is this squad of players are weak and not up to the task.

Not an interim manager who is 75. 

No-one was defining this as a relegation battle when he joined. So what we were looking to achieve with that appointment, I'm not sure. 

Seems to me it was a case of:

- 4 sackings in 3 years suggests we aren't good at this so let's take our time on the next permanent appointment. 

- The last 3 managers have been inexperienced so we should get in the most experienced interested interim.  That can't go too wrong (good one) and we can self-scout and mull over that managerial decision.

- Ultimately, the new permenant manager process has the same results as it would have if they'd just appointed after Robson's sacking, as the club structure and board remain the same, only the new manager has no exposure to the team before the start of next season. 

6 minutes ago, thurso said:

If professional players start making mistakes that’s down to either poor training or being exposed by poor tactics. 

Your right I should never have compared Jess and windass to ramadani they were 10 times the player he was. 

out of intrest how many of the 1500 games were in the premier league down there were in the top league and how well did he do 

What a heap of shite you speak, how can a player making stupid mistakes be caused by a managers tactics, no actually don’t answer as I don’t want this conversation to continue as I ain’t stooping to your level of stupidity

And neither were a defensive midfielder and one wasn’t even a midfielder

Just now, Hoofball said:

What a heap of shite you speak, how can a player making stupid mistakes be caused by a managers tactics, no actually don’t answer as I don’t want this conversation to continue as I ain’t stooping to your level of stupidity

Tactics can lead to mistakes if you knew anything about football you would know that. 

15 minutes ago, Baps said:

Also, just to add to this, I'm pretty sure this is how we'd have described the situation Robson walked in to last year. Robson proved himself to be far from a capable manager in the end but I think that contradicts your second part there, that it's impossible for a manager to be doing better than Warnock is. 

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s doing a similar thing to what Adams did at Ross County.

It looks obvious that the players have chucked it & Warnock’s constant throwing people under a bus is having a detrimental effect. 
Does that ever work?

The longer he’s here the worse it will get

Well done the Board, you have truly fucked it. 

The Adams reference is a good point. 
also, there is no sign of accountability being taken by him, no humility, just blame of others. He sees him self the victim of the players incompetence. That reeks. His arrogance and ego is telling him that what worked before will work again. Ie public humiliation of players, painting worst case scenarios to get a reaction.

that’s Dickensian in its approach, lazy and shows that he doesn’t know his players. 
I was supportive of his appointment, right up to his initial presser. Then it all became a circus and clearly all about him and not the club. Perseveres himself as doing us a favour by coming here ‘for much less money’.

he better start fucking earning what he’s getting and working round the clock to fix this.  This is a great club and seismic in comparison to egoistical pricks like NW.

tick tock..

26 minutes ago, Baps said:

The Hacken manager, or if not him specifically then someone of that ilk.

Would we have still lost the last few games? We'll never know, but at least we'd have a guy in who now was planning for the future, restructuring training and the coaching staff, and beginning to implement a successful formula that has seen him be a success elsewhere. We'd at least have some hope for next season.

At the moment it's a circus and no-one has any idea who the club are even lining up. For all we know it could be a head to head between Jack Ross and Stephen Robinson.

I dont get this humiliation of players shite.

He spoke about Miovski not doing enough to defend that goal. It WAS shocking defending and Warnock was correct. He then says he's the best striker he's ever worked with ffs.

Yeah Mio isn't a defender but he didnt even try to get in front of the player to defend the ball.

Maybe Warnock thinks Miovski thought he was too important to defend since he's scoring all the goals. Dunno.

If you're to blame for us losing a game whoever you are, then accept you need to do better. Don't just go in a huff.

You're a paid professional representing AFC.

And can we please stop making out that Ramadani was some brilliant midfielder.

He was shite for us too.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

He spoke about Miovski not doing enough to defend that goal. It WAS shocking defending and Warnock was correct. He then says he's the best striker he's ever worked with ffs.

Yeah Mio isn't a defender but he didnt even try to get in front of the player to defend the ball.

Maybe Warnock thinks Miovski thought he was too important to defend since he's scoring all the goals. Dunno.

If you're to blame for us losing a game whoever you are, then accept you need to do better. Don't just go in a huff.

He was shite for us too.

Correct. Cannot believe that some footballers, whom are on very large wages, would have the audacity to down tools because they have been rightfully outed by their manager.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 6/17/2023 at 8:58 PM, thurso said:

Since I was asked to name 40 better midfielders than ramadani in the last 30 year and I’m a bit boozy I thought I’d go for it. And in no particular order. 

greame shinnie, Leighton Clarkson, Ross mccrorie, Conner Barron, Kenny McLean, Ryan jack, Johnny hayes, Niall McGinn, Ryan christie, james Maddison, Lewis Ferguson, willi flood, Barry robson, peter pawlet, Scott sevrin, Barry Nicholson, Jamie smith, Andres Mayer, roberto bisconti, Stephen glass, dean windass, sone aluko, kari arnason(first spell), Paul Bernard, Ryan Fraser, craig hignet, Fraser fyvie, Hans Gillhaus, Brian grant, Lee Richardson, Jim Bert, Bobby Conner, Markus hiekenin, illian kiriakov, gary mackay Steven, Paul Masson, Dylan mcgough, Paul Sherrin, Theo ten Catt, and eion fucking jess 

I give you exhibit A. 

20 minutes ago, NEM said:

Sorry what? Surely no 😂

Some absolute crackers in there that I’d forgotten about :hysterical:

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Ah the age old trope of talking up players after they’ve left or are unavailable. Ruby was bombscare of a defender and cost us numerous goals by diving in unnecessarily. How many pens has he given away? Remember when he played fans said he needed a steady hand like Gartenmann talking him through the games. If he’s the saviour then we really are fucked. 

Erm no

Ironic you come up with that pish when the main narrative of Aberdeen fans has been "Get MacDonald in" "hes our best defender" . As the other night proved hes not.

Rubezic gave away 2 pens i think. Gartenmann/Jensen and Devlin alone have cost us more goals individually in the last 5 games than Rubezic has all season.

Rubezic isnt the saviour, but he is the only defender we have who can win a tackle or a header. Thats a fact.

1 goal conceded in the 3 games before Rubezic got injured , 2 clean sheets. 15 goals in 8 games (including 9 in the last 4 and zero clean sheets) since he got injured.

Facts you dont like. In your mind the defence has been incredible since Rubezic got injured 😆

No matter how it all pans out this season it all comes back to Cormack and the FMB 

They tried to promote and bring in inexperienced managers. When I say managers that a very loose statement two where coaches and Goodwin was just a clueless inept manager who should never been appointed anyway 

Its all come home to roost as Cormack and the FMB have had to sack and payoff their contracts yet another financial hit 

its going to be so difficult to bring someone on board next season as manager no European cup football next season ( barring us actually winning the Scottish Cup ) to encourage  any decent manager to club. Plus we no doubt loose are two best strikers plus others and there will be little if anycash for a rebuild. 

60 years of supporting this club and we stumble sleeping walking into another crises of shit leadership in the board room and shit players who cannot do the basics but this is as bad as it gets 

Looks like doom and gloom folks but its all are chairman's fault and the FMB and they should hang their heads in shame how they have fucked up this club in recent years 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Defeat to St Mirren on Saturday + losing to Killie in the cup and Colin will be gone, probably voluntarily. 

What started as an interesting appointment has turned into complete and utter disaster. 

Cormack is in the last chance saloon regarding a managerial appointment. 

Would we be the first team to ever sack an interim manager? We're real pioneers of crap.

16 minutes ago, super_al said:

I agree with Miller. The players clearly don't like his approach.

Some truth in Millers comments but Warnock he has told them exactly what he thinks of them and they dont like it. 

I think thats just Warnocks way of speaking and they have never been spoken to like that before its all a shock to them

What is says to the press might be completely different  to what is said in the dressing room and Cormack park 

The players collectively need to sort their shit out and talk to each other as there is no communication on the pitch and their should be enough in the squad to win more matches its not all down to coaching individually they need to step up and take responsibility of their personal performances on the pitch    

Get this heinous, insincere, pompous, filthy, fraudulent hun reptile out of our club NOW, DC before it is far too late. 

I said before he was appointed, do not even contemplate getting this man in as our interim manager, never mind appoint him, based on his profound disingenuousness (e.g. his signing of El Hadji Diouf after publicly calling him "lower than a sewer rat" just a year beforehand, and his behaviour when Emiliano Sala (a person he hadn't even met) died whilst manager of Cardiff City).

Warnock has the humility of an Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake and is only using our club as a tick box exercise as he's "always wanted to manage a club in Scotland". He doesn't give two fucks about AFC or anyone connected to the club.

Coming out publicly and readily disparaging our already fragile, underperforming squad of players, who are understandably lacking confidence as a consequence of the performances and results we've had lately largely part to Warnock's inability to identify the natural positions of our players and best formations to get the optimum out of our available players on any given matchday, is the behaviour of a conceited cunt of a misplaced spermatozoa.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A couple of weeks back Kenny MacIntyre asked God if Warnock wins the Scottish Cup do Aberdeen appoint him on a full time basis.

Willie replied "I hope not!"

He obviously knows something or has heard something. It's actually quite intriguing how anti Warnock he is when you listen to him. The board should listen to God!

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

A couple of weeks back Kenny MacIntyre asked God if Warnock wins the Scottish Cup do Aberdeen appoint him on a full time basis.

Willie replied "I hope not!"

He obviously knows something or has heard something. It's actually quite intriguing how anti Warnock he is when you listen to him. The board should listen to God!

You are absolutely spot on, BG loon. 👍

When God speaks about our club, everyone connected to AFC should listen. 

The situation we find ourselves in but more to the point how easily avoidable it should have been, will be tearing the Great Man apart.

If only Warnock had a modicum of the class, humility, passion, and integrity WM possesses, we would be nowhere near the predicament we find ourselves in. 

During Miller's managerial tenure, he never once publicly condemned his players after a defeat and was visually broken-hearted when he was ultimately given the sack. That shows you how much the man cares about, and truly loves, AFC.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, HaarDon said:

He was shite for us too.

Exactly. Pointing out Miovski should have done better at defending the corner isn't exactly 'throwing him under a bus'. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
19 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You are absolutely spot on, BG loon. 👍

When God speaks about our club, everyone connected to AFC should listen. 

The situation we find ourselves in but more to the point how easily avoidable it should have been, will be tearing the Great Man apart.

If only Warnock had a modicum of the class, humility, passion, and integrity WM possesses, we would be nowhere near the predicament we find ourselves in. 

During Miller's managerial tenure, he never once publicly condemned his players after a defeat and was visually broken-hearted when he was ultimately given the sack. That shows you how much the man cares about, and truly loves, AFC.

Miller doesn't get a free pass,  he spent the last few months of Alex Smiths tenure constantly sticking the knife in his back, and on manoeuvres,  also Miller was dof when McGhee was appointed.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Get this heinous, insincere, pompous, filthy, fraudulent hun reptile out of our club NOW, DC before it is far too late. 

I said before he was appointed, do not even contemplate getting this man in as our interim manager, never mind appoint him, based on his profound disingenuousness (e.g. his signing of El Hadji Diouf after publicly calling him "lower than a sewer rat" just a year beforehand, and his behaviour when Emiliano Sala (a person he hadn't even met) died whilst manager of Cardiff City).

Warnock has the humility of an Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake and is only using our club as a tick box exercise as he's "always wanted to manage a club in Scotland". He doesn't give two fucks about AFC or anyone connected to the club.

Coming out publicly and readily disparaging our already fragile, underperforming squad of players, who are understandably lacking confidence as a consequence of the performances and results we've had lately largely part to Warnock's inability to identify the natural positions of our players and best formations to get the optimum out of our available players on any given matchday, is the behaviour of a conceited cunt of a misplaced spermatozoa.

Welcome back. 

37 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Miller doesn't get a free pass,  he spent the last few months of Alex Smiths tenure constantly sticking the knife in his back, and on manoeuvres,  also Miller was dof when McGhee was appointed.

Miller had identified McGhee as our preferred managerial candidate after Jimmy Calderwood's exit but, as you allude to, was hoodwinked into playing the waiting game for McGhee's decision on accepting the job, whilst Dingus was making a fucking mockery of AFC behind our backs as he was secretly pining for the celtic manager's job before Neil Lennon was appointed to that role.

So I do agree with you on that instance which God got it wrong but we all make mistakes min. 

In respect of the Alex Smith scenario, it was more a case of the man showing how unhappy and hurt he was seeing the demise of the club he proudly played for and represented rather than being unnecessarily unkind to Smith. He was simply telling the truth.

Smith just so happened to be the manager at the time, the season after that fateful day in May 1991 where he negatively set up our team to play for a draw.

Feelings and emotions were very much, and rightly so, still at boiling point towards Smith into the following season of 91/92 until he eventually got his P45 in February of that season after a home defeat to Hibs IIRC.