I'd flat out bribe the players.

Keep us up, you get a 150k bonus each for first team players. 50k each for the fringe players. 

And next season get rid of the lot of them. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1

8 hours ago, minijc said:

No we wouldn't have, some of the issues we are seeing now came directly from hiring an inexperienced youth coach. 

There are lots of issues at the club and we needed a more experienced guy last summer, now some of the issues aren't on Robson, such as players disliking each other and some knowing they are gone in the summer regardless of what happens.

Ohhhh is there some handbags going on?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

He is utter tripe. Another that needs jettisoned out of Pittodrie.

If we had a strong team of leaders, Polvara maybe could've learned from them and developed. Unfortunately almost all our senior players are wimps, so Polvara will always be one too. 

9 hours ago, minijc said:

No we wouldn't have, some of the issues we are seeing now came directly from hiring an inexperienced youth coach. 

There are lots of issues at the club and we needed a more experienced guy last summer, now some of the issues aren't on Robson, such as players disliking each other and some knowing they are gone in the summer regardless of what happens.

Maybe but looks like 2 years running inexperienced youth coaches are going to finish third...

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
22 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Maybe but looks like 2 years running inexperienced youth coaches are going to finish third...

Hey, the longer Naismith is at Hearts the better it is for us, providing we make the right changes and get a proper manager in.

• Upvote 1
Just now, minijc said:

Hey, the longer Naismith is at Hearts the better it is for us, providing we make the right changes and get a proper manager in.

The first bit about that wee hun fuck I completely agree with. 

The second bit - I have ZERO faith that Cormack, Gunn, Milne, Garner & Burrows make a good appointment. 
Cormack et al are 0 from 3 in 3 years. 

4 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Are Robson's coaching team (Leven, Samson, etc) not bonding well with Warnock?

I'm still fucking raging we appointed (and continue to employ) that fat hun mess Peter Leven. A shambles that we even had him overseeing the team for a match. 

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I'm talking more about hard work and commitment than barreling around knocking people on their arses. 

Physicality wasn't part of his game initially, but he's at least got a handle on it now and uses his body to far greater effect. But he's primarily a technical player, not a ball winner. 

Meanwhile we've guys in the squad like Jensen, Gartenmann, Clarkson and Morris who either can't or aren't interested in a physical battle, and various others who just don't seem to give a fuck at all, chief of that group being Duk, Roos being a close second. 

To survive we're going to need players who actually give a fuck, and those are few and far between right now.  

Understand you have that wee American wankathon thing going on but the guy is plumb and soft as shite bud.

But by all means, die on the hill. I'm there with MacKenzie. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Understand you have that wee American wankathon thing going on but the guy is plumb and soft as shite bud.

Haha everyone has their own player blindspot. 
Shinnie for me. Bloody love the guy. Will be like a death in the family when he calls it a day. Maybe not immediate family but definitely a cousin or uncle. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Ruby and Dante are my guys, I'll defend the pair of them... criminally underrated on here. But this board is populated by... and I'm being totally fair here... a collection of monkeybrained mental spastics who don't know their arse from their elbow, so their opinions are for the most part none of my concern. 

I'm sure you don't give a fuck what people think of MacKenzie, though, so you probably understand my position. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Just now, ahead on alphabet said:

No, really not 😂

"Is" "Isnae" "Is" "Isnae"

I don't really do this kind of thing, to be honest. I generally leave that sort of thing for posters in a certain bracket. 

Just for my notes, is this how you interact?

4 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Mate, he did the exact same thing to me. Made stuff up and passed it off as something I said. He's a fucking rocket. 

Funny how you say that about a number of people on here

You just cant express yourself

This is because you are a fucking simpleton. 

4 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

He's not got a handle on physicality, he's still an absolute shitebag who has turned his back on tackles numerous times this season.

He's also not technically very good either. It's a lazy counter argument to him not having the physicality for this league. His first touch for example is honking. Shinnie, Barron, Clarkson and McGrath are all better than him technically.

Him running between two players in some shite attempt to look like he's closing down while they simply pass it by him is also not a sign that he'll roll up his sleeves.

He's best left out the team. Agree with your assessment of some of the others. I'd immediately drop Roos, Gart and Jensen. It would massively increase our chances of winning and probably relieve some of the pressure on the more offensive players who must know with them playing we're pretty much giving teams a 1 or 2 goal start.

You literally said this same shit 5 days ago

You are boring as well as a fuckwit.

1 hour ago, elephantstone78 said:

Haha everyone has their own player blindspot. 
Shinnie for me. Bloody love the guy. Will be like a death in the family when he calls it a day. Maybe not immediate family but definitely a cousin or uncle. 

At least you admit this!

Shinnie.... wow.

8 hours ago, dj_bollocks said:

What appeared to be a good idea at the time is turning out to be one of the worst ideas of all time...

When did this ever appear to be a good idea? It was another blatantly bad idea by the board in a fantastic run of them. 

Why appoint an interim manager with no time in Scottish football and no real knowledge of AFC?  

If Neil Warnock, as an outsider, is viewed as good enough to manage through the end of the season, why is the aim not to get him for longer from the outset? 

Why does a review of the football operations (part of the justification of an interim manager) not involve identifying a manager now who will be involved in those football operations and getting their input in to that review? 

Given the performance/result against Celtic being not too shabby, what was the hurry to get Warnock managing at Ibrox less than 36 hours after his appointment? 

All points to shite direction by the board. I'd also say some of these point to Warnock being here for the wrong reasons, feeding his ego over the betterment of AFC.