2 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

It’s nothing to do with Warnock. 

the teams he’s putting out is about as good as we have. We are fucking shit and that’s not his fault. 

last 3 managers sacked in a year and then he comes in for a few months. He’s not going to magically turn Jensen and Gartenmann into Nesta and Cannavaro I’m afraid. 

Disagree. His stubborn decision to stick with Jensen and Gartenmann plus Roos.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

the teams he’s putting out is about as good as we have. We are fucking shit and that’s not his fault. 

last 3 managers sacked in a year and then he comes in for a few months. He’s not going to magically turn Jensen and Gartenmann into Nesta and Cannavaro I’m afraid. 

Exactly. 

Too many people think that the right manager would turn some of these jokers into players. 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Exactly. 

Too many people think that the right manager would turn some of these jokers into players. 

He can't do anything about the quality but Jesus Christ there was a lack of spirit there today. Totally flat. 

Captain turning into piss hasn't helped. 

3 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Then you have to ask what was the point of employing him?  He won't be cheap - comfortably the highest paid manager outside of the old firm I'd imagine.

Robson needed to go, but would he have done any worse than Warnock has over the last 4 league matches?  That starting XI/tactics for the Motherwell game still beggar belief - honestly one of the most bafflingly stupid line ups I've seen in nearly 40 years of going to Pittodrie.

• Upvote 2
21 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

He picks Gartenman and Jensen.

5 minutes ago, Waycross Don said:

What a disgusting thing to say.

Prefixing with the word 'English' is just racist in the extreme.

Glad to say the general fan base are above this low life nonsense.

Shameful.

English isn’t a race you daft cunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Waycross Don said:

Shameful.

Blow it up your a hole, yankee bastert

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Agree on Jensen and Gartermann but Doohan appears to be terrible so hands are tied, although I doubt he could do worse than Roos so maybe worth just throwing him in.

23 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Have to wonder why Warno took this gig on, in the knowledge we are shit.

Think we are worse than he realised. But he’s always itching for a management gig and always spoke about wanting to manage a Scottish team. He was always going to come if asked. 

I doubt anyone else would do better with this squad though I’m afraid. 

23 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Bad news mate. Alisson and van dijk aren’t on the bench and he’s stubbornly ignoring them. It’s just a keeper released by forest green and a defender released by swindon. Would like to see Milne get a go, but he’s probably not going to immediately turn things around himself is he. 

16 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Then you have to ask what was the point of employing him?  He won't be cheap - comfortably the highest paid manager outside of the old firm I'd imagine.

Robson needed to go, but would he have done any worse than Warnock has over the last 4 league matches?  That starting XI/tactics for the Motherwell game still beggar belief - honestly one of the most bafflingly stupid line ups I've seen in nearly 40 years of going to Pittodrie.

Point of employing him is to bring someone in experienced. It’s nae his fault we are shit. Hopefully he can talk some sense into Cormack about what needs done. 

5 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

He picks Gartenman and Jensen.

Again, sorry but there’s not a couple world class defenders on the bench that he’s ignoring. 

• Upvote 3
11 minutes ago, Waycross Don said:

Shameful.

Yep

Can you imagine the outrage from the same if it had been 'jock' cunts

It's embarrassing 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1