2 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Dare I say preferred Levens tactics against Celtic. 

Tonight has been very Robson-esque. 

Warnock said pregame he wanted us to have a go. Not seen any of that. 

interesting to see what he tries when he has had a good few weeks in the door. 

Not so easy when Huns are this desperate to do same. Difference is they are more relentless than Celtic 🤷

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Yes I can, it's basic goalkeeping to angle a shot away from goal, he's been doing it the whole night so we get what we deserve.

All well and good when your not getting the shot hit at you saying this and that. I normally agree with you but your wrong there, defence just stood and watched. ( First one he was at fault and another one earlier)  There were more at fault than the keeper, McKenzie just stood there and watched. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

🙄 shot was pretty central. Not easiest to angle away at all hat without risking not getting it around post. 

Roos wasn’t to blame there ffs. He made save but defence shite reaction/no protection 

Of course he was the ball was angling from left to right so all he had to do was parry it to his left- away from goal.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Dandys1983 said:

All well and good when your not getting the shot hit at you saying this and that. I normally agree with you but your wrong there, defence just stood and watched. ( First one he was at fault and another one earlier)  There were more at fault than the keeper, McKenzie just stood there and watched. 

It doesn't matter if they stood still or not, he still parried it into a dangerous area, yes we'd like if they didn't stop but they did.  Unfortunately he's been ropey the whole night, has been for week, fuck knows why he's parrying it out to a central area.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Huns have been pretty fucking good tonight in fairness.

If only football was as easy as 'having a go'.

Cup final was laid out 'to have a go'. Tonight not as much, we have to play counter attack. Weirdly loudest I've heard those cunts singing for a long time.

Aye probably true but can’t help feel we needed to try and pass the ball about a bit more. Anyway. It is what it is 

Just now, Peedie1 said:

Yes you can blame roos, its not a reaction save, he sees the ball and dives... 

Goalkeepers are taught to push the ball with their hands when parrying as it gives them some control....that ball was pushed into the six yard box

Not when it’s that central. That was a reaction stop ffs. No time to try push it around post without risking not getting wide enough round post. 

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

For the 3rd time

2 colossal mistakes he's made, only reason we aren't winning

I absolutely abhor him and everything he stands for

Haha you are a joking, Roos is the only reason we ain't winning 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 have you watched the match.

This is one of the worse performances I've seen, god knows how they ain't scored more. 

• Dildo 2
1 minute ago, Dandys1983 said:

Haha you are a joking, Roos is the only reason we ain't winning 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 have you watched the match.

This is one of the worse performances I've seen, god knows how they ain't scored more. 

Not the point- they have scored two goals and both have been mistakes by Roos.