Us v Celtic; embarrassing, cowardly, uninspiring, turgid, honking, no skill, too slow and a horrible watch. 

Us v Oldco; embarrassing, cowardly, uninspiring, turgid, honking, no skill, too slow and a horrible watch.

What's the fuckin point of getting your hopes up. 

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

Deserved loss.

Zero fight from these weaklings.

Correct - reverted completely back to where we have been most the season. Played 10 minutes against 10 men and did absolutely nothing. Roos was shite and midfield was nonexistent. You dont win games down there with that attitude. 

2 minutes ago, Smokey Toes said:

walking through the village in Surrey I live in  at the weekend,  and saw a house with a fecking hun flag up a flag pole - scum, I believe flag poles need planning permission here, I shall be putting in my complaint to the council planning department 

Very middle class, min! Alternatively, you could go round there, chop down the flag pole and set fire to the house. 
Will bring a faster resolution 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

Bojan's goal aside, the only positive was seeing the Referee having the courage of his convictions.

Dreadful performance and never took advantage of the extra man.

Only had the extra for about 7 or 8 minutes.

In a game we’ve had hardly any possession, 8 minutes isn’t much and all they had to do was get it to their side players and frustrate us.

Remember wide players? Sigh.

Go back to before the Celtic game. I didn't expect us to get anything from either and expected horrific defeats by a handful of goals in both so only being one goal down over the two games is an improvement. 

There's just a hell of a long way to go though.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Deserved loss.

Zero fight from these weaklings.

Yeah agreed, was no fight there at all, and the numptys that think we would have e won with another keeper need to get a grip, that was fucking pathetic, all those players but Miovski need a boot up the arse, all made mistakes and never really showed up it was back to the walls defending for most of the game, embarrassing stuff, Clarkson and Barron couldn't string 2 passes together, Warnock has his work cut out end of,  after been left with a squad that's so imbalanced it's incredible. 

Hopefully they turn up on sat or I'm fearing the worst. 

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Seen it back. That’s a blatant penalty from Goldson. His hands are up at chest height.

Exactly, and unless you're a fucking squirrel or a T-Rex that's the textbook definition of arms/hands being in an unnatural position. 

• Haha 1

I have to say disappointed we didn't have a go. If there was actually a decent side outside the OF this season and consistent then I genuinely think there could have been a bigger title race. Both of them are bang average which says it all for the league. 

As for Duk I can see why he's on the bench 

Just now, englishred said:

I have to say disappointed we didn't have a go. If there was actually a decent side outside the OF this season and consistent then I genuinely think there could have been a bigger title race. Both of them are bang average which says it all for the league. 

As for Duk I can see why he's on the bench 

Haha

Bang average

They played some great football tonight

• Dildo 1