Think it was on facebook (or was it here? fucked if i remember) there was a post about your favourite strikers and for the ones I've watched a heap (I wasn't around at games in the early 80s) the 3 favourites would be Gillhaus, Shearer and now Miovski.

I still think Gillhaus was better technically and Shearer a better finisher but Miovski is close on both counts which makes him my favourite. Oh and in terms of effort there's no contest between Gillhaus and Miovski, another reason he's my top. 🥰

3 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I think the difference is that he was being challenged last season by Gort, this season he's competing against the standard traffic cone that we take in for a back up GK.

So he played well?

Exactly.

That doesn't equate the worst keeper we've ever had.

Just now, Peedie1 said:

Shinnie has shown determination and has been decent, he is being let down by BArrons poor positioning/passing and Clarkson's lack of closing down...shinnie will get tired though come 70 minutes...😆

I’ll be stunned if Warnock doesn’t add legs and power at half time

3 minutes ago, G man said:

He has been very poor for a while now. Has cost us many a goal this season. As for his kicking?! What is Samson doing all week.

Noticed all season, that for a supposed goalkeeping coach he appears to be explaining a hell of a lot to players & subs. Very strange. 

1 minute ago, a don in oz said:

Think it was on facebook (or was it here? fucked if i remember) there was a post about your favourite strikers and for the ones I've watched a heap (I wasn't around at games in the early 80s) the 3 favourites would be Gillhaus, Shearer and now Miovski.

I still think Gillhaus was better technically and Shearer a better finisher but Miovski is close on both counts which makes him my favourite. 

Gillhaus was a natural footballer. Has that typically Dutch control and footwork. Very quick footballing brain and drive. 

Miovski is more direct but is showing he’s a very gifted striker. 

Just now, Russell said:

He's saying their defence is shite and if we go at them we'll get chances. You're arguing that?

Exactly what I’m saying. Our best threat is Miovski. Their weakest part is their defence in particular their centre halves. Need to make the most of what we can offer