TV repairs companies

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The principle applies to any type of transaction, like the one you highlight, between the offerer (the buyer) and the acceptor (the seller), prior to a contract being formed and legally bound.

For example, the £80 displayed at the pump is simply an advertisement which the retailer wishes to be paid for the fuel imparted into a consumer's vehicle tank. In essence, it is an invite to place an offer which the retailer can accept or not. 

Garage forecourts are wily though as they've cottoned on to the fact that motorists do not always pay the full advertised price, as desired, on the pump's display for fuel. Hence why they adopted a type of vendor machine at the point of product delivery (at the pump) to prevent a pump being used and mitigate any perceived losses they may encounter thereafter.

Stop speaking fucking pish. I genuinely fear that you believe the nonsense you are speaking. 

But but you did a scotveq module in law or some pish.

10 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Ask @The Boofonabout Hector Dick min.

A travesty.

Hey @The Boofonwhat's your slant on Hector Dick's alleged involvement in the disappearance/murder of Arlene Frasee min?🤔

An curious tale of conspiracy, relationship breakdowns, perjury, attempting to defeat the ends of justice, intimidation, a death threat, extreme pig farming, and a lack of a dead body or skeletal remains.

One of the last articles I read about Hector Dick.....

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-arlene-fraser-murder-suspect-1128071?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

39 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Hey @The Boofonwhat's your slant on Hector Dick's alleged involvement in the disappearance/murder of Arlene Frasee min?🤔

An curious tale of conspiracy, relationship breakdowns, perjury, attempting to defeat the ends of justice, intimidation, a death threat, extreme pig farming, and a lack of a dead body or skeletal remains.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-arlene-fraser-murder-suspect-1128071?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

Interesting topic! There can’t be many Hat posters mentioned in the ongoing/cold case files. Mind how you tread on this one @Matt Armstrong's Dog, but please feel free to add your theories.

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, the once I did and it worked a treat. A nice and memorable time was had as well.

A caveat, however, is to always use cash as the payment method when trading with a hooker.

Did you knock off a fiver coz she made you have an early finish?

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

IMG-0420.gif

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Say fuck all. As long as you have offered to pay by cash and placed cash in the folder, the server can either accept the offer or not, if you are still on the premises. However, you can still lawfully negotiate an alternative cost you wish to offer to pay.

If you are no longer on the premises when he or she picks up the encased cash from thectable you say at, then job done.:checkit:

I can 100% guarantee the money you decided not pay is coming out of the staff tips. That 18 year old server getting minimum wage is paying for your sticky toffee pudding, you grippy mink.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, G31DON said:

I can 100% guarantee the money you decided not pay is coming out of the staff tips. That 18 year old server getting minimum wage is paying for your sticky toffee pudding, you grippy mink.

I'm not grippy nor a mink (I have very good personal hygiene standards min:checkit:).

It will be his/her employer that will be breaking civil law by way of undertaking a delict, if they wish to make up the alleged shortfall, as they perceive it, for an item ordered, served, and consumed by a paying customer (i.e. one that has exercised their right to engage in an invitation to treat with the restaurant) from the gratuities earned by the server during their shift. 

By the way, I don't have dessert when eating out as the main course is more than enough for me. 👍

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I'm not grippy nor a mink (I have very good personal hygiene standards min:checkit:).

It will be his/her employer that will be breaking civil law by way of undertaking a delict, if they wish to make up the alleged shortfall, as they perceive it, for an item ordered, served, and consumed by a paying customer (i.e. one that has exercised their right to engage in an invitation to treat with the restaurant) from the gratuities earned by the server during their shift. 

By the way, I don't have dessert when eating out as the main course is more than enough for me. 👍

I have a starter rather than a dessert. Savoury. Sue me. 

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

no even a tort?