TV repairs companies

6 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I'm not grippy nor a mink (I have very good personal hygiene standards min:checkit:).

It will be his/her employer that will be breaking civil law by way of undertaking a delict, if they wish to make up the alleged shortfall, as they perceive it, for an item ordered, served, and consumed by a paying customer (i.e. one that has exercised their right to engage in an invitation to treat with the restaurant) from the gratuities earned by the server during their shift. 

By the way, I don't have dessert when eating out as the main course is more than enough for me. 👍

Give us an example. 

Nice steak and ale pie with pastry, chips, veg. Matt Armstrong's Dog is well fed.

"Offer to treat" price is £14.95, what are you putting in the leatherette wallet?

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

I did not. I don't think I'll ever buy my own. 

Why do you ask?

It’s for an ongoing investigation. Just wanted to rule you out.

Back on the topic of TV repairs/aftershave, I was recently gifted a bottle of Phantom by Paco Rabane and Terre d’Hermes by Hermes. Highly recommend both.

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2024 at 7:11 PM, dazzy_deff said:

Long shot but does anybody know any TV repair mannys? Tried Videplus on Holburn Street and he's unable to help. Preferably someone who can come to the house and do it.

On 2/12/2024 at 7:32 PM, dazzy_deff said:

Will give them a shout. 

Think it's just the back-light needing replaced so not a costly repair. Less than 3 years old so nae really wanting to just chuck it.

So following this lesson of consumer law, did you get a new TV and did you pay less than the advertised price?