Aberdeen 2 - 2 Hibernian

Turned out exactly as I expected. We are scoring goals and creating plenty chances, but with Roos and our defence it's like starting every game a goal or two down.

If only there was a decent unattached goalie out there we could bring in. Roos really is costing us in pretty much every game.

I thought we would get top 6 but struggle to get anywhere near 4th but it's looking more like we'll struggle for a top 6 now. 

Going to fizzle out into a real one to forget and if the rejib of the football setup and new manager at the end of the season don't really change things significantly I don't know how next season will go. Especially since we're surely almost certainly going to lose Bojan .

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

Hearts are 24 points ahead of us... absolutely fucking brutal season. The only consolation is we have been playing better in the last couple of weeks, but the defence needs a kick up the arse. Dundee winning their last two games is making top 6 all the more difficult. Cant wait for the season to be over. 

As hard as it is to take and type, hearts are a different level from us currently. All the teams above us are better than us. 
don’t think we will finish in the bottom 2, but I couldn’t give a fuck about the top 6, Unless were in positions 1-4, which we won’t be..

10 mins added on. GTF. Sick of the childish time wasting shit that goes on in games like this. Refs are shit, players are unprofessional up here, the home Scots, some of them are a disgrace, no wonder Clarke overlooks them for a cap.

Mirren missed a 77th min pen. Lucky/unlucky game it looks like. A win for us today, which it should have been, should have 3-1 us, Hibs are pure pish.

8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Fair play to them. I might have a bet on them finishing second. Shankland is having an amazing season.

They havent lost in the league since against us in Dec and havent lost in their 10 games since. 11 points off the top... it has been a great season for them tbf. Still.. 24 points behind though is brutal

Keep saying it but next season is the biggest for our club probably in decades. 

we will finish 8th or 9th this season. Killie will knock us out the cup. 

we will lose Miovski and Duk. Our two best players. The loan players can sod off as well. Gartenmann is mince. 

we have no manager and have no faith in our board to pick the right manager. the football monitoring Board or whatever that is is a joke with the charlatan Gunn still in position. 

we won’t have European football to attract the players we want at the club. 

Hearts will continue to pull further ahead of everyone in that ‘best of the rest’ bracket. 

it’s absolutely massive and we seem to just be slowly drowning ourselves in clear sight. 

And the deafening silence from our chairman and burrows (who has disappeared off the face of the planet btw) doesn’t fill you with any confidence whatsoever 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Ok but it's not exactly positive when most will be spunked awa at this stadium pie in the sky shit 

Cormack might pocket that and sell off. He’s had his recent health issues. Wonder if he has the energy to bother…

1 minute ago, scottymc said:

we will lose Miovski and Duk. Our two best players. The loan players can sod off as well. Gartenmann is mince. 

we have no manager and have no faith in our board to pick the right manager. the football monitoring Board or whatever that is is a joke with the charlatan Gunn still in position. 

Hearts will continue to pull further ahead of everyone in that ‘best of the rest’ bracket. 

it’s absolutely massive and we seem to just be slowly drowning ourselves in clear sight. 

And the deafening silence from our chairman and burrows (who has disappeared off the face of the planet btw) doesn’t fill you with any confidence whatsoever 

Fair cheered me up that has. Until a couple of minutes ago I thought I was a manic depressive. Seems I'm quite the optimist having read that.

Agree next season for us is massive. So why appoint an interim manager to oversee the end of this season and then appoint a new manager . Surely we need a new manger in now to get ready for next season. The club have a cheek to right off this season but expect us to turn up week in week out.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Hysterical nonsense. Absolutely pathetic.

• Upvote 1