Aberdeen 2 - 2 Hibernian

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Mackenzie looked very good.

Has definitely improved hugely since the turn of the year.

Having said that, I'm surprised that not a single person noticed his culpability for Hibs opening goal.

He ambled back and left the Hibs boy acres of space to exploit.

Most blaming Roos, who has no doubt been shite, but for what? The kick?

Yeah it was pish, but it went to a Hibs cunt in his own half.

Could be for going down too early for the shot coming in, but... that is pretty common in scenarios like that.

And yeah, I canna stand the cunt either. Hyper regression.

If anyone was at fault for the goal, it was Mackenzie above any of the other suspects.

By a distance.

You answered your own question re Roos at fault for the first goal. He kicked it straight to a Hibs player and the ball was in the back of the net seconds later. Of course he was at fault. 

• Confused 1
19 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

He did say midweek that towards the end of the well game he was blowing out his ass and his lack of game time showed that’s why he said we should have a reserve team so players don’t play every game can keep match fit playing in the reserves 

Doing away with the reserve team was a massive mistake. Cost cutting at the expense of the team will only result in problems. If they are not playing regularly in the first team players cannot maintain any level of match fitness. I might be wrong but are we and Ross County not the only two teams  in the top division who do not have reserve team competitive fixtures?

51 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Unfortunately when you run the club with puppets and think it's Champ Man 1997 then that's what you'll get.

Unfortunately Cormack didn't know the cheat codes to sign the decent cunts.

Change stadium capacity, give yourself 50 million, change all your player ratings to max (apart from aggression or your players kept getting sent off) and if you didn't like the result just turn off and restart the game again. Happy days indeed.

1 hour ago, Jazzer08 said:

Turned out exactly as I expected. We are scoring goals and creating plenty chances, but with Roos and our defence it's like starting every game a goal or two down.

If only there was a decent unattached goalie out there we could bring in. Roos really is costing us in pretty much every game.

Letting Tom Ritchie go on loan to Buckie makes me believe they must have a free agent keeper lined up to come in.

20 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

4th you mean?

Oh sorry, I’ll go edit that post immediately how careless 

13 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Let’s not.

Idiot.

Thanks for your input

9 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Until Kilmarnock knock us out. 

Potentially we will hammer Kilmarnock 

• Dildo 1

Yet another frustrating game. Roos is a useless big fanny - he’s costing us a goal every single game and his kicking is abysmal as is the time he takes before launching it straight to the opposition.

Doohan must be utter dogshit in training if he can’t displace the big poof 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Oh sorry, I’ll go edit that post immediately how careless 

No need but there’s a big difference. Either best of the rest behind huge spending teams or finishing behind pish.  We finished behind Kilmarnock, Motherwell & Hibs in 4th. We only finished 3rd once under Sir Derek, also behind Motherwell that season. 

Teams come to Pittodrie and know they will get at least a 2 goal start as we are so poor at the back especially the keeper, it makes you wonder why on earth Macdonald doesn’t play and DUK is without doubt one of the laziest players i have ever seen, he only wants to play in the final 3rd and even then only when it suits him. We need our 3rd summer overhaul in a row which is mental

• Downvote 3