Aberdeen 2 - 2 Hibernian

3 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Gartenmann the worst culprit.

Nah, nae haeing that. Watch it again.

Any CB can get turned or beat on the ball in a central area.

What they wouldn't expect is a huge gap with an unaccompanied opposition player strolling into space at the side of him to receive the ball unchallenged.

100% on Mackenzie.

Just now, muttonhumper said:

Nah, nae haeing that. Watch it again.

Any CB can get turned or beat on the ball in a central area.

What they wouldn't expect is a huge gap with an unaccompanied opposition player strolling into space at the side of him to receive the ball unchallenged.

100% on Mackenzie.

We’ll agree to disagree min.

Mackenzie posted missing for sure, but an experienced centre half wins the ball, or takes the man out, and doesn’t allow the forward to get the pass away in the first place.

12 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

absolute disgrace. This should never happen. 

How on earth have we let this happen. In Europe 9 of the last 10 seasons. Raised over 10 million in transfer fees the last few years. All while hearts get relegated twice. 

what the fuck Aberdeen 

Unfortunately when you run the club with puppets and think it's Champ Man 1997 then that's what you'll get.

Unfortunately Cormack didn't know the cheat codes to sign the decent cunts.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Unfortunately when you run the club with puppets and think it's Champ Man 1997 then that's what you'll get.

Unfortunately Cormack didn't know the cheat codes to sign the decent cunts.

Was fm97 one of the editions that had actual commentary?

Cracking.

52 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

10 mins added on. GTF. Sick of the childish time wasting shit that goes on in games like this. Refs are shit, players are unprofessional up here, the home Scots, some of them are a disgrace, no wonder Clarke overlooks them for a cap.

Mirren missed a 77th min pen. Lucky/unlucky game it looks like. A win for us today, which it should have been, should have 3-1 us, Hibs are pure pish.

If Hibs are pure pish are we pure pure pish? 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Mackenzie looked very good.

Has definitely improved hugely since the turn of the year.

Having said that, I'm surprised that not a single person noticed his culpability for Hibs opening goal.

He ambled back and left the Hibs boy acres of space to exploit.

Most blaming Roos, who has no doubt been shite, but for what? The kick?

Yeah it was pish, but it went to a Hibs cunt in his own half.

Could be for going down too early for the shot coming in, but... that is pretty common in scenarios like that.

And yeah, I canna stand the cunt either. Hyper regression.

If anyone was at fault for the goal, it was Mackenzie above any of the other suspects.

By a distance.

Fuck off.

If you're a full back are you expecting your keeper to make a cunt of his kick under no pressure and put you on the backfoot? 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
23 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

absolute disgrace. This should never happen. 

How on earth have we let this happen. In Europe 9 of the last 10 seasons. Raised over 10 million in transfer fees the last few years. All while hearts get relegated twice. 

what the fuck Aberdeen 

... and they are doing that just now with Naismith... Steven fucking Naismith. 

40 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Kilmarnock are lightyears ahead of everyone below Tims/Huns/Hearts. St Mirren have done well. Everyone else has been shit, save Dundee who were a promoted side with a pitch that has more drainage problems than the Bates Motel.

Isn't it amazing when you have a competent manager who makes you hard to beat. Dave at his finest. 

Dildo away but you all know it's true.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Blaming anyone but Roos for a shocking kick out would suggest you're the retard nae me. Spastic.

It ended up in Hibs half.

I'm nae the retard spastic.

You are the retarded spastic mongoloid Joey Deacon hoor.

I dinna mind you disagreeing wi' me.

But telling me to fuck off for simply having a view on the incident hurt my feelings.

A lot.

Now leave me alone. 🥺

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Both exactly the same.

Literally. 
Games played, wins, draws, losses, goals for & goals against.

Both massively underachieving. 

I look at our squad and I would say (even without my red tinted glasses) that we have the better squad therefore I would say we're worse than Hibs.

2 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

It ended up in Hibs half.

I'm nae the retard spastic.

You are the retarded spastic mongoloid Joey Deacon hoor.

I dinna mind you disagreeing wi' me.

But telling me to fuck off for simply having a view on the incident hurt my feelings.

A lot.

Now leave me alone. 🥺

Haha wet wipe, enjoy your night mate.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

And still couldn't defend - our achilles heel.

The defending is concerning, feels like we have a good spell where we are fine, clear the ball then one of them makes a terrible error which almost always results in a goal. 

16 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Did he explain why he dropped MacDonald? 

He did say midweek that towards the end of the well game he was blowing out his ass and his lack of game time showed that’s why he said we should have a reserve team so players don’t play every game can keep match fit playing in the reserves 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Supporters wanted major changes when we were getting third place finishes and cup finals and here we are.

Watching the game today our defence was less likely to lose a goal when we had Taylor and Considine.