Aberdeen 2 - 2 Hibernian

11 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

What? The guy who has never been on McKenzies back like the majority of Aberdeen fans? Just look at the comments here "He's improved but from a low bar" and so on...

Now that mackenzie has improved to elevate him from "pure keech", you're coming out the woodwork saying you've always liked him?

If you have, you have a terrible eye for a player

Entertaining enough first half, quite end to end, both midfields very open. Could go either way, would be amazed if there's not more goals in this game. Duk looking more like his old self, running at players etc. MacKenzie has had a good first half. 

Roos needs to stop giving teams a goal or two headstart though. 

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Funny how folk see things differently, he misses quite a lot of tackles which is infuriating.

Barron has had some very good moments, where he looks real class, but also a couple of mistakes where he's missed tackles and given the ball away in dangerous areas.

Quality player though - should be building our team around him.

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Now that mackenzie has improved to elevate him from "pure keech", you're coming out the woodwork saying you've always liked him?

If you have, you have a terrible eye for a player

I've always said there's a player there. He's never been an attacking full back but always thought he was a solid player defensively at full back (not in centre where he's always been hung out to dry where Robson did his best to ruin him). 

So no,I'm not coming out of the woodwork.

• Dildo 1
8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Entertaining enough first half,

We’re wide open in midfield & at left full back when Hibs are attacking. 

Could go either way as they’re not great defensively either. 

Leighton Clarkson really annoying me just now. 
Tries the almost impossible every time he’s on the ball & nothing comes of it & gives it away.

Just now? He's been like that all season

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha I'm not trolling, I think he has been superb

I don't think you are trolling, I just think he's been poor.

1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

Barron has had some very good moments, where he looks real class, but also a couple of mistakes where he's missed tackles and given the ball away in dangerous areas.

Quality player though - should be building our team around him.

Yes, lets build a team around a player who has quite clearly made it obvious he doesn't want to be here.

Roos needs to be told so it’s absolutely fucking clear as day. When the ball comes back to you, take a touch. Steady yourself and then clear the ball. Do not and I mean DO NOT try and clear it straight away. You are absolutely incapable of achieving that skill. 

2 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Barron is very good, just needs some decent coaching to be even more effective. 

This. He needs someone to coach into him when to fanny about on the ball and when not to. He doesn't have the build to keep the ball off others harassing him so he needs to not get into that situation in dangerous spots. Otherwise he's a fantastic wee player on his day.

1 minute ago, a don in oz said:

This. He needs someone to coach into him when to fanny about on the ball and when not to. He doesn't have the build to keep the ball off others harassing him so he needs to not get into that situation in dangerous spots. Otherwise he's a fantastic wee player on his day.

It's because he takes the ball in tight spaces and more often than not, does brilliantly with it 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, a don in oz said:

If Barron wants to learn how to keep possession against bigger players sit him in front of video of thon Maradonna laddie. 

Hopefully this Hibs cunts arm is broken.