4 hours ago, dave_min said:

I fucking hate Tim Hortons.

I'm one of the few that have actually been to Tim Horton's with Tim Horton.

(Died 50 years ago next week.)

4 hours ago, Woolenrouge said:

Interview on RedTV now. He looks a bit stoned.

Punch drunk from the travel.

3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Cracking teeth. Cormack will love him.

MT an' aw. Nae gums.

2 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

Why would you even consider playing Polvara ahead of McGrath and Clarkson? 

Man management possibly.

Warnock said he already apologised to him for the early sub v Well.

Canadian dude on Red Tinted Glasses said Hoilett only started 2 games for the Whitecaps, albeit they are flying.

Also reckoned that he’ll be desperate to play in this summer’s Copa America, and then the World Cup in 2026, co hosted by the Canadians. So hopefully we’ll have a fully committed player on our hands.

Has been playing RWB, or on the right of a 4-2-3-1. Right footed but can also play on the left wing 

Warnock saying in his pre matcher that he’s been offered around 30 free agents but hasn’t deemed any (other than Hoilett) any better than the young lads (he referenced Milne) already there. Also said he’s been told McGarry is a decent player so didn’t feel the need to strengthen in that area. Not sure who’s told him that. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, perthshirered said:

That's fucking awful. It's also incorrect. His Uncle was called Mick. Poor guy never recovered from blowing an 8-1 lead to lose 9-8 to Stephen Hendry in the Benson and Hedges Masters. 

I played against him at Butlins when I was 13.

Potted the last red, black with it, then cleared the colours.

Nae sweat to me.

He may have potted everything else like before that. Hmmm, I possibly had a red and a blue near the start.

Ca fucking mind.

25 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Warnock saying in his pre matcher that he’s been offered around 30 free agents but hasn’t deemed any (other than Hoilett) any better than the young lads (he referenced Milne) already there. Also said he’s been told McGarry is a decent player so didn’t feel the need to strengthen in that area. Not sure who’s told him that. 

Christ. Who told him that? Gunner?

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Possibly McGarry. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, thurso said:

Same person that told him Morris was. That’s why Morris started on Wednesday and cost us 3 goals 

I hadn't realised he deflected the ball into the path of Devine for the third. And while that's not entirely his fault, the fact he was behind play because he was slow to react in getting back was entirely his fault. 

Some performance, like. 

3 hours ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Surely there must be a decent goalkeeper on the free agent list?

3 hours ago, Waycross Don said:

He will at least be a good lad with a good attitude if Neil knows him from old.

Its not like there are many options outwith the transfer window - so worth a punt, might even be an inspired signing if close to match fitness.

Welcome onboard Junior - will be rooting for yu to do well for us!

Aye, freshens things up a wee bit.

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Fucking 33 year old winger to sort out this shambles, won't end well, will be slower than a week in jail. We've turned into a freak show with a manager who doesn't give a fuck.

Can't be any worse than Morris ir Hayes.

Surely.

15 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Can't be any worse than Morris ir Hayes.

Surely.

He couldn’t get a game in the Canadian league. I’m no expert on the standard there but I suspect it may be shite. 

can only hope our leagues even worse.