17 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Last game at Pittodrie...the big Cormack/Gothenburg celebration....Hibs pulled us apart on both sides of the park, and through the middle for that matter. 

Midfield will win the game tomorrow, I'd go with a 4-4-2 and try and limit their space.

Last time we played them at Pittodrie they beat us 2-0 in September. Only won 3 of our last 10 meetings against them. Going to be a tough game.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

A 30 something, likely not match fit, still being able to beat full backs and get crosses in consistently?

Believe it when I see it. 

He’ll likely get injured and be out for months. 

I hope I’m wrong.

Hew may not be match fit, he wont be beating defenders for pace - but its the SPL he should have a bit of composure, won't rely on kick and run, will be able to look up and make a telling cross

Hopefully anyway

2 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

I see the article on BBC says he's been training at Reading to keep fit. Won't be match fit obviously but at least he isn't coming in after months of sitting on his arse doing nothing. Hopefully won't take him too long to get up to speed

What’s his favourite book?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Tyzo_1903 said:

Reminds me of when we signed Andrew Driver on a short term deal after the window shut a few years ago because we lacked width.

Sometimes these short term kinds of deals work (Simon Church was good in his time here as was Michael Hector) and sometimes they don't (Alan Tate, Andrew Driver, Greg Halford).

Not got a high expectations for a 33 year old winger but hopefully gives us a bit more width in the team and worth a punt.

You think driver signing is similar to Hoilett?

Seriously?

• Dildo 1