Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Just now, Baaaaa heid said:

Yep but sadly it’s needed again because if I was the new manager next season I wouldn’t want any of that team except bojan , 

Players that are physically slow and mentally weak are no use to any manager. 

That's why we need to watch players more before we sign them. Data on pass completion and metres covered is fine but if someone crumbles under the slightest pressure and is as slow as a week in jail then they are no use to any cunt. 

1 minute ago, minijc said:

He's contributed way more than ONE OF OUR OWN has, will have cost a lot less than that fraud as well, that's a cert.

Doesn't say much. 

Nobody besides Bojan and maybe McGrath can claim a good season. 

Generally substandard from the whole squad. Today showcasing that, as this is the norm. 

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I like how we're 2-0 down and not pressing at all.

Super, super stuff.

Spineless at this point. A lot of these players have now had numerous chances and support the conclusion that they are not as good as we had hoped and need sold/moved on. 

We are stumbling from embarrassment to embarrassment and it’s hard to know what comes next. 

3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

What? Rambling, incoherent nonsense. Are you pished? 

I don't see you going after the captain, the lad who is on 7k+ a week and is one of the first to wilt when the going gets tough.  Easy to go after Devlin I suppose, he hasn't been a great signing but no where near as bad as you make out.

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Doesn't say much. 

Nobody besides Bojan and maybe McGrath can claim a good season. 

Generally substandard from the whole squad. Today showcasing that, as this is the norm. 

Not claiming Devlin has had a good season, far from it but I think some are going way over the top.

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

This is the terrifying thing - ANOTHER huge rebuild probably bigger than the last 3 seasons. Miovski, Duk, Barron will all be gone - possibly 3 of the only players you'd actually want to keep. Shinnie will be even more ineffective next season. Dire situation.

The club only have them selves to blame , hiring managers with no experience, sacking the last one way to late so any one incomings can’t make any  improvements , they buy cheap and hope we sell high model that’s why we probably got morris , Richardson and guye and others we probably hoped they would be here for a short time and sold for a profit normally teams get players in that improve the side but us no we think there stats look good 

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

I don't see you going after the captain, the lad who is on 7k+ a week and is one of the first to wilt when the going gets tough.  Easy to go after Devlin I suppose, he hasn't been a great signing but no where near as bad as you make out.

Not claiming Devlin has had a good season, far from it but I think some are going way over the top.

What? So because I’ve not mentioned the specific player you want me to I’m wrong? The talk before the game was about Devlin on here so it’s on topic. As I said, are you pished? 

1 minute ago, minijc said:

He's shite. I wouldn't start him next season. 

Application is spot on, quality is severely lacking. Again, a reason why he's 30 and his first "big" move is to Aberdeen Football Club.