Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Just now, RedRevolution said:

That might have been worse than Darvil. Warnock got that completely wrong. We tried to play Killie at their own game. We couldn't string three passes together. And we had less shape than under Robson. 90 percent of the problem is we dont have centre halves who can handle balls being lofted into the box and every challenge is a square go. They are both continental type defenders and are decent with the ball on the deck. 

We just disintegrated today. Kilmarnock are shite - that shows how bad we were.

We were shite but Kilmarnock aren't all that bad. They've got some cast offs but McInnes gets them playing as a team.

1 minute ago, RedRevolution said:

That might have been worse than Darvil. Warnock got that completely wrong. We tried to play Killie at their own game. We couldn't string three passes together. And we had less shape than under Robson. 90 percent of the problem is we dont have centre halves who can handle balls being lofted into the box and every challenge is a square go. They are both continental type defenders and are decent with the ball on the deck. 

We just disintegrated today. Kilmarnock are shite - that shows how bad we were.

PS plastic pitches kill the game. That was just horrible to watch. Kilmarnock looked like Livingstone and Hamilton of old. 

8 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Two months ago I was looking up the table to see how far we could climb.

Beginning of this month and I started thinking we'd be lucky to make top six.

As of Now I'm looking down the table and worrying how far we will slide.

If we get dragged into the fight for the play off spot we're in big trouble because these players lack the heart and character required for that sort of battle.

Anyone fancy an end of season play-off with Goodwin's United or with Raith?  No, me neither.

I certainly wouldn’t fancy our chances in a relegation play off.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Woudn't go if I was paid. This season can GTF. And if Gunn etc are still thier nxt season I'll swerve that to! A total embarrassment supporting this shit! 

I will be there on Wednesday and hope Warnock makes a number of changes. He cannot keep selecting the same players who are just not performing.

Wednesday is a huge game. Lose it and 11th place is a real possibility . 

25 minutes ago, CCB III said:

4 days in Cornwall last week for Warnock, apparently. 

I hate to inform you all, much to my disappointment, he is in fact, here for a bloody jolly. 

Don't care either way atm who the manager is as the season can't be saved, but if they shunted him down the road tonight and took the hit financially I wouldn't care to defend him. 

Haha no way

Surely...

40 minutes ago, G man said:

Only 2 of 5 subs used. So much for giving more playing time to players.

You are probably seeing this as some kind of vindication that you were right all along and Robson was the man to bring us to the promised land.

Thats because you are clueless. A huge proportion of this is down to Robson - his squad created for a back 5 and nothing else, his players, his attitude, his complete lack of capability, a total fucking mess he’s left us in.

Granted there needs to be complete overhaul on the football side of things, and I don’t buy into the Warnock circus as being any more than that, but stop trying to be smug - the first part of the overhaul had to be getting rid of your favourite Hun supporting, nose picking moron.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I hope Warnock is spending the bus journey back up the road rereading that free agents list and making some phone calls.

He'll be on the last flight to Cornwall from Prestwick. 

Or to the lodge. 

All my intrigued excitement about the appointment has gone. 

Had our pants down for one last pay day. 

5 minutes ago, G man said:

I will be there on Wednesday and hope Warnock makes a number of changes. He cannot keep selecting the same players who are just not performing.

Wednesday is a huge game. Lose it and 11th place is a real possibility . 

Save your money this team have let all the supporters down. Cormack needs binning along with the whole management. 

• Upvote 1

need to focus on a couple of wins now or we are dropping like a stone. Thought cup game with Killie was important. It's not now. Aberdeen vs St Johnstone has nil nil written all over it. As bad as we have been against Killie our record this season against St Mirren is utterly abysmal.

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He'll be on the last flight to Cornwall from Prestwick. 

Or to the lodge. 

All my intrigued excitement about the appointment has gone. 

Had our pants down for one last pay day. 

"One last pay day" when he turned down double what we're paying him.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

PS plastic pitches kill the game. That was just horrible to watch. Kilmarnock looked like Livingstone and Hamilton of old. 

They played us off the pitch. Again. 
that was absolutely pitiful as was the last game at rugby park and the home game against them was only marginally better. 

Mcinnes showed yet again why he’s a good manager.

We are a shambles of a club and the deluded folk talking up Warnock and querying whether he’ll fancy staying on beyond this season must now want to eat their words. 

We have arguably the best striker in the league and we didn’t create a single chance for him today. 

Another complete clear out will happen in the summer and folk will be delighted when we sign a bunch of unknown players because it’s part of our “philosophy”

The fact there were some fans actually applauding the team at the end made me bring up a bit of sick in my mouth.