Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

A team of complete and utter shitebags. They’re grown men so not having this nonsense that publicly criticising them has had a detrimental effect - they’ve been fucking wank so should fully expect to be criticised. 

Let’s see how the second half pans out but now a Craig Levein team has something to defend I’m not expecting much. Maybe Duk & Hoilett on to huff and puff for a 1-1.

1 minute ago, ERNIE said:

This team beat Eintracht Frankfurt this season. 

It shows how much of an impact confidence has on a team. Robson robbed them of it, but Warnocks public hammering could be the final nail in the coffin. They all look done... absolutely done. 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Give what a rest?

Im hardly being wise after the event.

Saw the selection at 6.30 & knew what was coming. 

So what selections and formation would get Aberdeen the three points. The team is a fucking embarrassment and the squad is lacking in every department what is Warnock supposed to do

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ll accept 10th right now.

We have nothing. 

No organisation, creativity, fight. 

Be lucky if we make that I think 11th at best worst side I've seen in years, all crying as Warnock gave them a roasting. Too much player power nowadays 

What a useless thick cunt Jensen is. Four hundred thousand pounds. As much as we’ve been fuckin terrible - another individual error costing us. Every single team in this league will be desperate to play us next cos they know it’s easy points on the board. Show a bit of hunger, win second balls and just wait for us to shit the bed. Job done.

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

The bloke has gone into several sides and instantly got a reaction, tells you all you need to know about the type of character we have at the club, each and every single one of them is a fanny.

Yup. Maybe Cormack should have had the guts to sack Robson BEFORE the January transfer window. Terrible upper management

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Give what a rest?

Im hardly being wise after the event.

Saw the selection at 6.30 & knew what was coming. 

You could say that for any team we have put out, you were hardly mystic fucking Meg. 

We’ve tried every formation, every combination of players and we are still shit. Warnock managed to get a reaction at just about every other club so how not here? He’s way down the list of blame.

• Upvote 2

On my way back to the pub. Can’t watch anymore of that. I’m risking a fucking heart attack. Genuinely hope we turn this around, but by Christ are we bad, not that, that is new news. 
livi winning, RC drew last night. We need something from this. Failing that, I’ve officially got the fear. Never thought it would get to this stage, but we are bad enough to go down.