Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Nah, not having that, he's proven at doing rescue jobs, getting a reaction out of a failing side, there's no way he's coming to a league that's derided so much by the English and not taking it seriously, he's a very good manager. 

"A very good manager" 😂 

I'd have given you "good" 10-15 years ago. 

His whole appointment has been a joke. He's a laughing stock and so are we. Well matched, I guess. He's exactly the kinda appointment I'd expect a non-thinking owner/DOF would put in interim charge. He knows fuck all about our players, or our game but he was in the EPL 10 years ago and it's the best league in the world. 

Shambles. We deserve to go down for what our club has become. 

• Dildo 5
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

"A very good manager" 😂 

His whole appointment has been a joke. He's a laughing stock and so are we. Well matched, I guess. He's exactly the kinda appointment I'd expect a non-thinking owner/DOF would put in interim charge. He knows fuck all about our players, or our game but he was in the EPL 10 years ago and it's the best league in the world. 

The players are fucking shite, we have such and imbalanced squad it's a fucking shambles. The players are sulking though.

Also I'm sure I've seen you post you didn't want someone that had managed in Scotland previously maybe not but I think I have🤔

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

"A very good manager" 😂 

I mean this is some real ignorant nonsense, even for you 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

"A very good manager" 😂 

Who should we have went for instead of him?  not your job of course but which of the 3 guys in the frame would you have preferred, Lennon, Jack Ross or Warnock?

1 minute ago, Dandys1983 said:

The players are fucking shite, we have such and imbalanced squad it's a fucking shambles. The players are sulking though.

Also I'm sure I've seen you post you didn't want someone that had managed in Scotland previously maybe not but I think I have🤔

I've said Alex Neil would be the best (realistic) appointment possible.