St Mirren 2 - 1 Aberdeen

7 hours ago, Mouzer said:

Bojan escapes any attack from me because he's on another level and to have as many goals as he does with that dross along side him is testament to him.

I dread to think where we'd be if it hadn't been for Bojan.

I'm also surprised none of the bottom 6 clubs have asked their hatchet men to nobble Bojan yet.

• Upvote 1

Others will recall that when we fought off relegation in the 90s. The fans got right behind the team. The atmospheres were electric. Shit as it is, we really need to play our bit. Moan like he'll on here but we must do our bit. Teams jittery. They need our backing.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Others will recall that when we fought off relegation in the 90s. The fans got right behind the team. The atmospheres were electric. Shit as it is, we really need to play our bit. Moan like he'll on here but we must do our bit. Teams jittery. They need our backing.

Absolute fucking morgue on Wednesday, nobody really seemed too arsed about how shite we were. Just counting down waiting for St Johnstone to score so we could all leave. Shite state of affairs, wasn’t like that under Milne.

11 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

That right. That’s a lot. Think you made the point about apathy setting in, in a post last night. 
being at the top and playing well sells tickets, being shite and needing a result normally sells tickets.. people are invested, coz they care. 

if there remains 500 left that’s more evidence of apathy and very worrying. 

Think the away end at St Mirren holds around 1700, so only around 1200 sold with 500 remaining.

1 hour ago, dave_min said:

Absolute fucking morgue on Wednesday, nobody really seemed too arsed about how shite we were. Just counting down waiting for St Johnstone to score so we could all leave. Shite state of affairs, wasn’t like that under Milne.

I think we can all agree now that Milne was the better Chairperson. Time for some fresh blood. What's old is new again.

Come on down Stewartie!

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Howard Marks said:

I think we can all agree now that Milne was the better Chairperson. Time for some fresh blood. What's old is new again.

Come on down Stewartie!

He’s penniless now.   After his company went bust and throwing his workers under a bus.  Do you want that back. 

23 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Listen, these feckless cunts make our lives miserable most weekends, so I’m more than happy to be compensated for it. 

And if it doesn’t come in, it means we’ve not been beaten.

I’m a terrible gambler. 3 points guaranteed for the Dons if I put money on st Mirren.

in fact, in hindsight, if I backed the opposition in every game, we’d win every competition we entered.

on it..

Ok so let's all put money on St Mirren to win.

Hopefully that could kick start our season.

I had a few multi bets with Aberdeen beating St Johnstone , Hearts beating Hibs and Scotland beating Italy by a margin of 8-15.

Thanks for fucking that up you useless bastards. (And Hearts)

25 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

When was the last time we won down in Paisley in the league?🤔

I know we beat them away in the quarter-finals Scottish Cup in 2019/20 but in the league, the last victory down there that springs to mind is a 2-1 win in late 2018, with James Wilson and Sam Cosgrove doing the business. 

May & Cosgrove, no?

That was the last League match I can remember us winning there.

38 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

May & Cosgrove, no?

That was the last League match I can remember us winning there.

Aye min, maybe it was Stevie May that got the other goal that day. 🤔

We've had a few draws and a few defeats in the league since then in Paisley. A truly abysmal record. Ferguslie is equating to Tynecastle nowadays.

1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

I have a cunning plan.

If @Dad selects St Mirren in his weekly treble the Dons might at least earn a point🤞.

Seriously if we secure at least a point I would be amazed. 

Cannae back against the Dons son 🤚 

Treble is already placed 'n' I have no extra money 🤤

6 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

He’s penniless now.   After his company went bust and throwing his workers under a bus.  Do you want that back. 

How do you work out he’s penniless?

I think you might be confusing the business that carries his name with his wiggyness himself.