St Mirren 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Where do we go from here if we are to lose by 2 or 3 as many predict? 

I do think if we could just win a game we maybe could go on a bit of a run and pick up some points. But I’ve seen nothing to suggest that win is coming soon. 

6 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

He needs to have his permanent manager lined up then* or he’ll look an even bigger idiot if he’s now having to sack an interim manager to then replace him with another interim manager. 

* The FMB running about in sheer panic desperately scrambling to try and find anyone willing to take the job permanently in an attempt to save face

That’s just the flip of “we have to keep Robson because he’s done so well”. “We have to take (insert name but let’s go with Lennon) because Warnocks done so badly”

Needs must etc etc.

what about hiring someone because they’re able, competent, experienced and care about the job?

6 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

That’s just the flip of “we have to keep Robson because he’s done so well”. “We have to take (insert name but let’s go with Lennon) because Warnocks done so badly”

Needs must etc etc.

what about hiring someone because they’re able, competent, experienced and care about the job?

Every manager Cormack and his yes men have appointments possess none of those traits so what makes you think that will change. 

They had the perfect opportunity last season with the added bonus of European football but they completely fucked that up by appointing Robson permanently before the season was even over. 

This season now reminds me of 03-04, when we finished 11th. All the other crap teams fighting for survival and us putting in gutless performances.

Warnock will mix things up again today, in the hope he stumbles on a winning formula. We will continue to play hoofball and bypass midfield.

St Mirren will smell blood and come out firing....our defence will likely crumble.

2 or 3 nil defeat.

2 hours ago, Hoofball said:

He needs to have his permanent manager lined up then* or he’ll look an even bigger idiot if he’s now having to sack an interim manager to then replace him with another interim manager. 

* The FMB running about in sheer panic desperately scrambling to try and find anyone willing to take the job permanently in an attempt to save face

Can't see anyone wanting the job permanently until we know which division we are playing in next season. 

• Upvote 2
41 minutes ago, redone said:

I feel a more plucky performance sabotaged by the Walsh/Clancy double act coming on

We must be due a refereeing injustice soon 

Said it already. Completely agree re VAR.  But we've still to get to the deserving to win but still losing stage.  With any luck the inevitable VAR 'mistake' will at least punt us through the stages a wee bit.  Seem to have stalled at "defeatist shite" at the moment.

15 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

“You’ve got to fucking die to get 3 points”

I’d quite happily sacrifice Jensen and/or Gartenmann for 3 points just now

Jensen
Gartenmann
Vinny
Pape
Richardson
Stewart
Morris
McGarry
Roos

Enough 3 points from those sacrifices to grab a European spot.