St Mirren 2 - 1 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, RUL said:

I get folk thinking we’re rubbish etc but I thought we actually showed great fight throughout. Duk actually tracking back, shinnie and Phillips were everywhere, we were putting our bodies in front of things. I don’t understand questioning the fight and determination 

Wise up.

We were complete pish. Surprised it finished 1-0 at half time. They could and should have been about 4-1 up.

58 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Our passing in the last 3 games:

Kilmarnock - 139 accurate passes (49% success rate
St Johnstone - 206 (62%)
St Mirren - 100 (49%)

Lowest average pass success rate in the league is Livi’s 62.5% (202 accurate passes per match).

Doesn’t make for great reading but not surprised. 

https://twitter.com/sked21/status/1764030116194033711?s=46&t=Z_HLeZlJIrO3optaOoLy6Q

Would guess that's a symptom of low confidence (?) and that we had a higher rate earlier in the season (?). Just shows that we don't really have a functional midfield too much of the time. 

34 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Really? I don't remember St Mirren having to force Roos into any saves before our collapse in stoppage time

They hit the post and the bar, Roos tipped one just past the post and a couple of mad goalmouth stramashes are 4 occasions I can think of off the top of my head. Also had 2 or three penalty claims (some might have been same occasions as above)

16 hours ago, pocrawred said:

Ian Donlad was the cunt before Milne. The Dick Donald stand put us into debt and milne took over after us not being able to pay for it. Ian Donald tried to keep up wi fit was the old firm. 

We’ve not been a well ran club since Dick Donald died - 3 absolute fucking clowns since

14 hours ago, minijc said:

He dropped Devlin midweek, MacKenzie injured today which limits options for what he can do, the defence is a real fucking issue but we are severely limited with what changes we can make.

If we boil it down, it comes down to Gormless Gunner and Clueless Cormack for dithering with Robson, which in turn totally fucked the Jan window.

100% this, add in not replacing Pollock with a CB of similar standard and ruining the mid-field balance by not replacing Ramadani.

80 to 90% of folks on here (roughly) saw that Robson was tactically inept and there was a strong case to sack him in December, then this case got stronger into January, the board taking forever to act - repeating the same delays with the PE teacher and symetrically bearded wonder.

And, therein lies the ire directed at Gunn for recruitment and Cormack for lack of ruthlessness. 

1 hour ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Fearing after them losing that in the last 2 mins any confidence will be nonexistent now and I fear we'll end up in play off spot.

We heard you the first one

1 hour ago, tightbreeks said:

Nicky fuckin devlin, where do you start with him. Reminds of another Nicky, nicky walker, every goal against is/was directly related to him.

He’s been one of our better players this season but let’s not that stop the hysteria

5 minutes ago, virtualmontana said:

100% this, add in not replacing Pollock with a CB of similar standard and ruining the mid-field balance by not replacing Ramadani.

80 to 90% of folks on here (roughly) saw that Robson was tactically inept and there was a strong case to sack him in December, then this case got stronger into January, the board taking forever to act - repeating the same delays with the PE teacher and symetrically bearded wonder.

And, therein lies the ire directed at Gunn for recruitment and Cormack for lack of ruthlessness. 

Devlin was also a poor replacement for McCrorie

Pollock made McDonald look good, there was lots of mistakes at the back during that run but we got away with it. Pollack and believe it of not Roos pulling off WC saves.

Ramadani did so much work it let Clarkson play and covered up Shinnie being shite.

God knows what came over Robson when he decided to change the style and shape of the side over the summer. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dandys1983 said:

Devlin was also a poor replacement for McCrorie

Pollock made McDonald look good, there was lots of mistakes at the back during that run but we got away with it. Pollack and believe it of not Roos pulling off WC saves.

Ramadani did so much work it let Clarkson play and covered up Shinnie being shite.

God knows what came over Robson when he decided to change the style and shape of the side over the summer. 

He didn’t change the shape.

We were 3-5-2 when we won 8 in a row.

A few things happened IMO. 

We ran out of the good fortune we were getting in that 8 game run.  

The players lost were replaced by inferior ones. 

Ramadani was inexplicably not replaced. 

Roos reverted to type. 

Duk lost his mojo. 

4 hours ago, The Boofon said:

They hit the post and the bar, Roos tipped one just past the post and a couple of mad goalmouth stramashes are 4 occasions I can think of off the top of my head. Also had 2 or three penalty claims (some might have been same occasions as above)

Every time the ball went into our box there was a VAR penalty check. For absolutely fuck all.

I also thought as well that, 2nd half especially, we defended well and were reasonably comfortable. Certainly there was none of the headless chicken chaos that we've seen in other games. 

Until the end, obviously.

I thought St Mirren were shit. For all their possession and balls into the box, we were coasting on 1-0 up. Never looked like scoring against us until the gift that keeps on giving. Then the shit that happens once in a while booted us in the baws. We move on.

• Upvote 1