Best Small Van

Dad

In your experience - which small van really got the cockles a-clacking?

Had several uses of a Peugeot Pardn'r, which to Dads Mind, is a top performer - but maybes there's a cunt or two that'll say there's summat much the same or better for much the same / less money typically; let Dad Know ✌️

42 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

With a mere ninety break-horse-power available, progress is too leisurely to be called fast, but on the motorway in fifth gear the Peugeot Partner’s slow pace really becomes a pain. Uphill runs become power-sappingly mundane, while overtaking National Express coaches can become a long, drawn-out affair.”   Not my words, Dad. The words of Top Gear magazine.

Aye because the average user of a small van is using it for tearing up a motorway.

I'm sure the small contractor regularly tries to take over a National Express bus.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Dad said:

In your experience - which small van really got the cockles a-clacking?

Had several uses of a Peugeot Pardn'r, which to Dads Mind, is a top performer - but maybes there's a cunt or two that'll say there's summat much the same or better for much the same / less money typically; let Dad Know ✌️

Im selling my small van, will give you a decent price.

46 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ok cheers hombres - I'm going with the Renault Kangoo probably 👍

I’ve been told by someone in the motor trade to avoid anything French ….but I wouldn’t trust the cunt as far as I could throw him.

My Ford Transit Connect hasn’t exactly been trouble-free.

13 minutes ago, redone said:

I’ve been told by someone in the motor trade to avoid anything French ….but I wouldn’t trust the cunt as far as I could throw him.

My Ford Transit Connect hasn’t exactly been trouble-free.

I'll get the VW Caddy just to be safe 👍

2 hours ago, Dad said:

Ok cheers hombres - I'm going with the Renault Kangoo probably 👍

How old a Kangoo you looking at, only reason I’m asking is the 2016 onwards  Kangoo was made in partnership with Mercedes and the Citan is a good van so I’d expect the Kangoo to be the same

16 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

How old a Kangoo you looking at, only reason I’m asking is the 2016 onwards  Kangoo was made in partnership with Mercedes and the Citan is a good van so I’d expect the Kangoo to be the same

Aye the reviews I read mentioned this, but still rated the Kangoo much higher overall - missing some o' the Renaults practical features despite being a good bitty pricier... Say no more 🤚

'N' ach nowt too specific ATM tbh son; will do some local homework, see what pish is out there.

Give me time as well to pimp myself out for the necessary cash haha - ah no 

Cannae delete this emoji - ach ⬇️

🤚