Cormack Thread

As much as his manager choices have been utter shite (I know it’s a vital part) he also deserves credit for quite a bit! 

More investment in the playing squad than we’ve seen in years, players sold for massive profit and club now making more money than the manky mob in Edinburgh with less fans in each week.

Safe to say next choice makes or breaks him 

Dunno who's buying Cormack out? Seems to be alot of get him out but who's got a few 100m tucked away? 

As for getting Wiggie back, really, GTF with that nonsense. 

Unfortunately not many Dons supporting multi millionaires that want to stick money into a business where you don't make anything back.

I honestly think if we added some local knowledge to aid Burrows along with a good DOF and a good manager we will come good this season been shite.

3 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

The Donnie Osmond imposter is simply a continuation of this comical running of a football club. Another teuchter with more money than sense, who arrogantly thinks running a business equates to running a fitba club. 

😂

Although there are no guarantees, there is likely to be a sizeable pot of money from sales in the summer. That in itself gives us hope we at least have a meaningful budget. How we spend it is another matter. Surely to hell it will be better spent this time around.

2 hours ago, ERNIE said:

Surprisingly there's never been much discussion about fan ownership at afc.St Mirren are 52% owned by the fans for example.

If Dons Supporters Together are running it then I'm out.

23 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Gunner, far from being a glorified tea boy, is utterly ruthless and lesser ranked people of the club are terrified of him 

4 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Gunner's wife definitely pegs him on a nightly basis.

Surely these two statements are at odds with one another.

I imagine @Don Fonte's depiction of Gunner getting gaped nightly by his wife is closer to the truth.