Cormack Thread

19 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Sticky Vicky. @Russell

Na I know before Robson, I believe he did put forward Lennon but it was shut down pretty quickly. 

Sticky Vicky’s rotten, stinkin corpse would probably do better than each of his appointments combined. Should have stuck to his (Steven) Gunns. 

7 hours ago, Chester Don said:

I do wonder if Dave is actually reconsidering his involvement with us.  He has not been well, and one does tend to “take stock” when you have been impacted by such events.   Does he really need all the hassle that comes with Aberdeen, as let’s be honest there is a fraction of the upside to be earned from fickle fans like us that the current downside, and it’s quite possible his family may be saying to him, hey you have to look after yourself a bit more.   This could be why it’s taking longer than desired for a manger.  I actually hope not as I still believe Dave is well intentioned and we just need to draw a line in the sand of this horrible season (subject to no cup progress of course) and kick on again next year. 

Or his family want to stop him spunking their inheritance like the Gretna Brooks smoker boy did.

His family probably hate his involvement with Aberdeen 

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Or his family want to stop him spunking their inheritance like the Gretna Brooks smoker boy did.

His family probably hate his involvement with Aberdeen 

Aye it won’t last. 
i actually thought after his health scare with his heart that he would take a step back, whether he wanted to or pushed for by his family. 

2 minutes ago, Sheepskin_1903 said:

Aye it won’t last. 
i actually thought after his health scare with his heart that he would take a step back, whether he wanted to or pushed for by his family. 

Family probably made sure he had all his documents in order before the operation anyway. Now just a case of limiting his spend.