Cormack Thread

5 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

So we should just ignore the reality of football and moan when Hibs with Bournemouth’s backing start to accelerate away from us?    There is a seismic change taking place in football all across Europe with group ownership, and it’s adapt or die, but perhaps that’s something you could reflect on when looking up the table at those that have adapted.   

Remember, we have a partnership with Atlanta, which is bearing all sorts of fruitful fruit. 

For instance. 

So, keeping all those benefits in mind, I think it's premature to worry about other clubs outpacing us when they get their own senior partner clubs. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

Remember, we have a partnership with Atlanta, which is bearing all sorts of fruitful fruit. 

For instance. 

So, keeping all those benefits in mind, I think it's premature to worry about other clubs outpacing us when they get their own senior partner clubs. 

Harsh. 

Our first team got the chance to play their youth team in a friendly on one of their training pitches. 

5 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Genuinely, have to watch what I’m saying but he deserves the absolute worst things.

100%

He’s a poison to the club. 
Forced club to drink his snake oil.

Never thought anyone could be worse than Milne in charge but holy fk this guy is just a serpent 

Things aren’t going to change with Cormack at the helm. 

he’s a fan with money, but has absolutely no idea on how to run a football club. 

year on year, the trajectory has been evident. He’s had an endless list of howlers and dodgy dealings over the years too and is obviously very egotistical. 

The sooner he fucks off and sells up, the better. That’s putting it politely.

no manager with any credibility is going to want to join us, having looked at this season, and cormacks tenure over the last 4 years. The candidates, i can guarantee, will be absolute wage thieves just looking for there next gig and payout in 12-24 months time. 

Just a shocking way to manage the club. Season after season the managerial sacking is coming a mile off, yet the club have no clue whatsoever in who they want to replace them. They should have a shortlist even in the good times, never mind the bad.

The match against County on Saturday 30th March now looks very pivotal.

If Cormack is spinning us more bullshit and a new manager is not in place by then, who can, hopefully, motivate our "team" of weaklings to victory, then the egotistic chancer had better make plans to leave. 

He is ruining our once proud club.

There a pattern at a lot of these clubs,like in English  Championship,clubs at the bottom like Birmingham with yank big money investors,Stoke,Blackburn all changing manager after manager

Run and owned by people with no knowledge of the game or a care what the fans think most of time.

And we're right up at the top of the list,with this prick running our club.

13 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Might actually be a laugh if he’s in Aberdeen when our relegation is confirmed. I’d imagine it would get quite tasty outside the main stand, he might need to do a Pele.

Apathy seems to reign rather than any form of protest

29 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Might actually be a laugh if he’s in Aberdeen when our relegation is confirmed. I’d imagine it would get quite tasty outside the main stand, he might need to do a Pele.

20 years ago maybe min. Not anymore.

Cormack is a shambles of a chairman! It was the man himself that talked about the importance of transparency!! We don’t know what’s happening at all. Where is the Atlanta link, the new stadium down to what happened with Warnock! 

6 wins all season with the 3rd biggest budget in the league! He has created jobs for the boys! 

I have looked into this forum for a while and have held back but I can’t hide my frustration now! We are sleep walking into relegation! He needs to walk and walk now! 

5 minutes ago, St31903 said:

Cormack is a shambles of a chairman! It was the man himself that talked about the importance of transparency!! We don’t know what’s happening at all. Where is the Atlanta link, the new stadium down to what happened with Warnock! 

6 wins all season with the 3rd biggest budget in the league! He has created jobs for the boys! 

I have looked into this forum for a while and have held back but I can’t hide my frustration now! We are sleep walking into relegation! He needs to walk and walk now! 

Playing on the Atlanta under 18 pitch is everything you need to know about our "link" with them

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, St31903 said:

People keep saying we're 'sleepwalking into relegation'. 

I think we're (club and fans) wide awake and see the bridge is out, but the Relegation Express don't got no fuckin' brakes, everyone's just hanging on for dear life, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. 

spacer.png

• Upvote 2