Cormack Thread

35 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Flew in, made a cunt of it when he was in town like he always does, then flew out to leave everyone else to clean up his mess. 

Despite his fake tears I don't think he gives a flying fuck about the club at this point. 

He's like a kid that's lost interest in the Christmas Puppy he always thought he wanted. 

Now he's found out we're actually a lot of work, so he's off playing on his bike and the mutt can starve to fucking death in the basement for all he cares. 

To be clear... we're the dog. 

maxresdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCIAKENAF8q

Dear Mr Cormack,

Just for your information I would like you to know that I shall not be renewing my season ticket next year courtesy of your complete incompetence in "running" AFC.

Your tenure has been an unmitigated disaster from the off. Please make no mistake about it, I hold you 100% responsible for the demise. The instant you appointed your "wee pal" to replace the only stability we've had in years should have rang alarm bells with every fan. The subsequent circus you have created coupled with the managerial merry-go-round if the final straw. 

The Aberdeen fans deserve better. However your tenure has never been about the fans though, it's quite clearly been about you and your ego. 

Hopefully thousands of non renewals may make you take notice but I suspect you couldn't care less about the ordinary fan.

Regards

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We are an absolute shambles. Actions now speak louder than words - time to let them know that DNA, Season ticket money, Red TV subs etc cannot be taken for granted.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Dear Mr Cormack,

Just for your information I would like you to know that I shall not be renewing my season ticket next year courtesy of your complete incompetence in "running" AFC.

Your tenure has been an unmitigated disaster from the off. Please make no mistake about it, I hold you 100% responsible for the demise. The instant you appointed your "wee pal" to replace the only stability we've had in years should have rang alarm bells with every fan. The subsequent circus you have created coupled with the managerial merry-go-round if the final straw. 

The Aberdeen fans deserve better. However your tenure has never been about the fans though, it's quite clearly been about you and your ego. 

Hopefully thousands of non renewals may make you take notice but I suspect you couldn't care less about the ordinary fan.

Regards

We are an absolute shambles. Actions now speak louder than words - time to let them know that DNA, Season ticket money, Red TV subs etc cannot be taken for granted.

Is this something you've actually sent or just posting it on here?

• Haha 7
29 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Dear Mr Cormack,

Regards

Unlike Tiffany I don't think you're alone now.

AFC will not get another penny from me until either Cormack's approach radically changes, unlikely, or he sells up.

We should have seen what was coming when he named the training ground after himself. 

9 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

What's more shocking is Cormack isn't even in the country at the moment. During our most critical period of existence and our Chairman has exited the country l, leaving others to take the flack.

Utter coward.

He will be parachuting into fir park if we somehow manage to win in the weekend though

1 hour ago, RUL said:

Absolutely. Was some crazy protests back then but nobody gives a fuck now they can send a tweet or post on here.

Apathy has long set in over these last few years. Looking back at some of the early decisions Cormack made. His own training ground (with no indoor pitch), #AllforAurora, Stephen Bloody Glass etc etc. It's absolutely insane we all sat back and watched these moves.

2 minutes ago, Elderadojnr said:

What a sorry state our club has become. When did we last win a league game? Can't see where our next win comes from either. A truly horrible time to be an afc fan. 

January 02 vs Ross county

You'd think that given the situation AFC are in, Chairman Dave would be in the country beavering about, interviewing etc.

Oh no. As eluded too, Chairman Dave is in fact on holiday in the Cayman Islands, as he 'needed some sun'

It needs to be out there. Neil Warnock walked away last week down to Chairman Dave and the circus he has created. The club issued a 'cover our arses' statement claiming they are well down the road with a new appointment. Absolute nonsense. 

And now software Dave is off on his holidays. Throwing his puppets under the bus to find him a new manager toy. 

We now have the situation where the common puppet thought is Neil Lennon is the only man to get AFC out the mess, no one else looks like they want it, unless its Derek wages. St Mirren want £50K just for AFC to interview Robinson, with a further £350K should he take it. Michael O'Neil seems to have his phone on silent, whilst the untested, desperate for a chance, Fotheringham is on his knees for an opportunity. Burrows and Garner now sh1tting themselves having to acknowledge Lennon may be the man, after spouting to their corporate mates that 'Lennon is not, or ever has been in contention'. I have seen it and heard it myself in the 50 club recently.

In a crisis like this, we need leaders. We don't have anyone, he's on holiday from his vanity praaaawject.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Crazy?  You mean we all stood there and looked dead huffy as the opposition fans who’d sat in the main stand laughed at us?

we wanted eh, Smiffy out (correctly in my opinion) with what seemed a standout candidate ready to come in.  The rest as they say is history.

Or are you on the Hegarty Pele Ebbe era?  

I was thinking more about Aitken/miller. Smith as well but your right actually early 2000s nobody gave a fuck either. Sure there was some anti Milne protests early 2010s.

2 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

You'd think that given the situation AFC are in, Chairman Dave would be in the country beavering about, interviewing etc.

Oh no. As eluded too, Chairman Dave is in fact on holiday in the Cayman Islands, as he 'needed some sun'

It needs to be out there. Neil Warnock walked away last week down to Chairman Dave and the circus he has created. The club issued a 'cover our arses' statement claiming they are well down the road with a new appointment. Absolute nonsense. 

And now software Dave is off on his holidays. Throwing his puppets under the bus to find him a new manager toy. 

We now have the situation where the common puppet thought is Neil Lennon is the only man to get AFC out the mess, no one else looks like they want it, unless its Derek wages. St Mirren want £50K just for AFC to interview Robinson, with a further £350K should he take it. Michael O'Neil seems to have his phone on silent, whilst the untested, desperate for a chance, Fotheringham is on his knees for an opportunity. Burrows and Garner now sh1tting themselves having to acknowledge Lennon may be the man, after spouting to their corporate mates that 'Lennon is not, or ever has been in contention'. I have seen it and heard it myself in the 50 club recently.

In a crisis like this, we need leaders. We don't have anyone, he's on holiday from his vanity praaaawject.

Hope he's all inclusive.  What a mess we are in.  Hibs/Hearts like.

4 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

So the chairman isn’t taking part in interviews this week or there aren’t any?

3 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Chairman Dave is in fact on holiday

The measure of the man, what an absolute cunt. Even if he is deluded enough to think Burrows & Gunn are competent - he should be here until the new manager is sorted. 

I know none of the names are exactly inspiring but I can’t believe we’re considering another St Mirren manager 

1 minute ago, pittodriepie83 said:

The measure of the man, what an absolute cunt. Even if he is deluded enough to think Burrows & Gunn are competent - he should be here until the new manager is sorted. 

I know none of the names are exactly inspiring but I can’t believe we’re considering another St Mirren manager 

So the review ended up with the candidates the media would have kicked. Says a lot 

1 minute ago, RUL said:

So the review ended up with the candidates the media would have kicked. Says a lot 

Either that or Cormack’s thrown all the suggestions out the window cos he doesn’t want to spend decent money getting anyone in. Or it’s panic stations as none of the review’s suggestions are stupid enough to work with a chairman this bad.

45 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

Tremendous stuff, absolutely all credit to him.