Cormack Thread

I seen a clip of a team - Italian probably - on the pitch gathered round the top Ultras cunt, silently listening as the maniacal unkempt fuckwit tore them fresh arseholes.

That could be us by fuck; we dinnae take shite seriously enough.

Nominate someone from the Hat with a penchant for public hollering, then ask Minty Fresh if he/she/they etc can have an audience with our squad - wake the fucks up a bitty

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Exactly min. That's reality.

If you're deemed to be incapable of carrying out and fulfilling the duties of a job, you are consequently sacked.

Not if you are the boss and owner. Doubly so as the rest of the FMB would struggle to find their way out of a wet paper bag. The lack of competent football management is strangling everything else. But Diamond Dave smiles on. 

6 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Not if you are the boss and owner. Doubly so as the rest of the FMB would struggle to find their way out of a wet paper bag. The lack of competent football management is strangling everything else. But Diamond Dave smiles on. 

Aye, you are right there min, unless there is a Wat Tyler-esque revolt, whereby pressure put on the boss and the owner results in them leaving, in essence, sacking themselves.

16 minutes ago, Dad said:

I seen a clip of a team - Italian probably - on the pitch gathered round the top Ultras cunt, silently listening as the maniacal unkempt fuckwit tore them fresh arseholes.

That could be us by fuck; we dinnae take shite seriously enough.

Nominate someone from the Hat with a penchant for public hollering, then ask Minty Fresh if he/she/they etc can have an audience with our squad - wake the fucks up a bitty

It was a German team

darmstadt to be exact after getting humiliated 6-0 by Augsburg 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Parklife said:

Tbf, I think every fan who's not a total idiot has been pointing at Cormack and, mainly, Gunner for a long time. 

I have to say that the abuse Robson got from a very early stage was totally over the top. Sadly it hid the real issues which included -poor recruitment last summer after managing to finish third and gaining guaranteed European football until Christmas, a system of play decided by the FMB, over the top interference from the owner and people who kept saying we had the third best squad in the league. I think the players actually believed they were a better squad than they have ever been. Having had 6 managers in less than 4 years has resulted in the mess the club finds itself in now . How Gunn could have the job he has got and still be in post after the footballing disasters the club has made this season and in previous seasons beggars belief.

1 minute ago, G man said:

I have to say that the abuse Robson got from a very early stage was totally over the top. Sadly it hid the real issues which included -poor recruitment last summer after managing to finish third and gaining guaranteed European football until Christmas, a system of play decided by the FMB, over the top interference from the owner and people who kept saying we had the third best squad in the league. I think the players actually believed they were a better squad than they have ever been. Having had 6 managers in less than 4 years has resulted in the mess the club finds itself in now . How Gunn could have the job he has got and still be in post after the footballing disasters the club has made this season and in previous seasons beggars belief.

HAHAHAHAHA GIES PEACE 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, minijc said:

HAHAHAHAHA GIES PEACE 

You were one of the most negative and kept repeating we had one of the best squads in the league ( wonder if you still think that?)and had spent large sums of money building the squad when in reality we had made a profit from transfers. 

22 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

It was a German team

That could never happen in Scotland or the uk in general. We live in a totalitarian shit hole called the U'nscrupulous K'ingdom. Full of right wing cunts. And cormack is a right wing cunt. He votes tory here & back in his yankyland its trump. 

• Dildo 1
Just now, G man said:

You were one of the most negative and kept repeating we had one of the best squads in the league ( wonder if you still think that?)and had spent large sums of money building the squad when in reality we had made a profit from transfers. 

At the time I felt we did but it shows the damage HIS style of football and the imbalanced squad has done. 

The biggest fuck up of the FMB was giving him the job because they had no fucking plan when they sacked Goodwin.

Their next biggest fuck up was chopping and changing from him being interim until the end of the season, there was no need for that.

The reason i was most negative was because of the football he was playing back by the clueless FMB who want to pick and choose when they use data, had they followed the data they would have seen this season coming a mile off but oh no.

• Upvote 5

At the time I felt we did but it shows the damage HIS style of football and the imbalanced squad has done. 

The biggest fuck up of the FMB was giving him the job because they had no fucking plan when they sacked Goodwin.

Their next biggest fuck up was chopping and changing from him being interim until the end of the season, there was no need for that.

The reason i was most negative was because of the football he was playing back by the clueless FMB who want to pick and choose when they use data, had they followed the data they would have seen this season coming a mile off but oh no.

Goodwin’s time as manager was far, far worse , yet people claimed we had appointed an experienced manager when in fact at the time of the winter shutdown only a few weeks before we paid a chunk of money to get him in, he was on the verge of being sacked by St Mirren.

9 minutes ago, G man said:

Goodwin’s time as manager was far, far worse , yet people claimed we had appointed an experienced manager when in fact at the time of the winter shutdown only a few weeks before we paid a chunk of money to get him in, he was on the verge of being sacked by St Mirren.

3 awful results for Goodwin that define his time here but I'd say on a weekly basis Robson was far worse, the Robson appointment is the one that has done us the most damage.

42 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

It was a German team

There's it son 👍

A bitty cringeworthy tbf - but humbling enough to be effective you'd think 

3 awful results for Goodwin that define his time here but I'd say on a weekly basis Robson was far worse, the Robson appointment is the one that has done us the most damage.

Really- Goodwin took us to verge of relegation twice. His first season ended with us finishing 10th!!! He alienated more than half the squad within days of taking over by telling a number of the squad they had no future at the club . To say Robson was far worse than Goodwin just proves my point of how over the top your negativity to Robson was. 

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Exactly min. That's reality.

If you're deemed to be incapable of carrying out and fulfilling the duties of a job, you are consequently sacked.

Hmmm ….I thought your reality was repeatedly getting sacked despite being the hardest working cunt in the place and the only cunt who knew what he was doing.  Or did I pick that up wrong ?

1 minute ago, G man said:

Really- Goodwin took us to verge of relegation twice. His first season ended with us finishing 10th!!! He alienated more than half the squad within days of taking over by telling a number of the squad they had no future at the club . To say Robson was far worse than Goodwin just proves my point of how over the top your negativity to Robson was. 

And this proves the point that you are utterly clueless when it comes to football, perhaps you are blinded by your relationship with Barry, I'm unsure?

He was known to be a poor coach, the football despite the results was god awful with plenty weaknesses getting exploited yet he never once addressed them.

He was wedded to one formation, even the first time he tried to change it he reverted back, that game at Tynecastle was when he should have been sacked, not one player knew what they were meant to be doing.

We can add in that HE along with Gunn cost us several signings, his treatment of some players has obliterated the clubs reputation so in the future we will struggle to get certain players in.

His constant excuses, even when we won games were that of a complete fucking amateur, yet you backed him at every turn.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, RUL said:

It’s sad we’re debating which of our recent appointments are the worst. 

It really is, I won't be arguing about that mealer anymore but his hands are all over this fucking mess as much as Gunn and Cormacks.

5 minutes ago, redone said:

Hmmm ….I thought your reality was repeatedly getting sacked despite being the hardest working cunt in the place and the only cunt who knew what he was doing.  Or did I pick that up wrong ?

Never once have I purported to be the only cunt thar knew what they were doing within the workplace. That part you've misinterpreted.

Hard worker, grafter, doesn't fuck off for fag breaks, puts his clients first before tea/lunch breaks, and last one out of the workplace most days, then you are spot on. 

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

And this proves the point that you are utterly clueless when it comes to football, perhaps you are blinded by your relationship with Barry, I'm unsure?

He was known to be a poor coach, the football despite the results was god awful with plenty weaknesses getting exploited yet he never once addressed them.

He was wedded to one formation, even the first time he tried to change it he reverted back, that game at Tynecastle was when he should have been sacked, not one player knew what they were meant to be doing.

We can add in that HE along with Gunn cost us several signings, his treatment of some players has obliterated the clubs reputation so in the future we will struggle to get certain players in.

His constant excuses, even when we won games were that of a complete fucking amateur, yet you backed him at every turn.

As always people with different views to you are in your words”utterly clueless” !!!!Your opinion of yourself is OTT. Now you claim you know he treated players badly- yet only a couple of weeks ago you claimed players” had downed tools” because they were upset that Robson had been sacked. It cannot be both.If his treatment of players had been so bad they would have done what the players did when Goodwin was binned- someone the players WERE delighted to see the back of.

Just now, G man said:

As always people with different views to you are in your words”utterly clueless” !!!!Your opinion of yourself is OTT. Now you claim you know he treated players badly- yet only a couple of weeks ago you claimed players” had downed tools” because they were upset that Robson had been sacked. It cannot be both.If his treatment of players had been so bad they would have done what the players did when Goodwin was binned- someone the players WERE delighted to see the back of.

Of course it can be both you maniac, sure some of the new signings have plenty of nice things to say about him...NOT!

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

Of course it can be both you maniac, sure some of the new signings have plenty of nice things to say about him...NOT!

Another personal insult. You clearly stated players had downed tools since Robson was sacked- check back your posts!!!!

You give the impression you are some sort of data driven football expert?! Like everyone on here we are just football fans giving our opinions -which we are all entitled to. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, G man said:

Another personal insult. You clearly stated players had downed tools since Robson was sacked- check back your posts!!!!

You give the impression you are some sort of data driven football expert?! Like everyone on here we are just football fans giving our opinions -which we are all entitled to. 

SOME, not all.

And no, I just have an opinion, I am as much of an idiot as most on here.

1 hour ago, Dad said:

There's it son 👍

A bitty cringeworthy tbf - but humbling enough to be effective you'd think 

A think it’s a great idea as long as the supporter chosen is not a fucking idiot or a loose cannon, the players,coaches etc should be able to get up close scrutiny by the paying supporters every once in a while, might transfer some of our passion for the club to the wage thief players showing them it isn’t just about a game of fitba for us. Give them that bit a dig to get us out of trouble, never happen here of course, snowflake, protected players fweelings.