Happy Bayern Munich day

1 hour ago, Red Granite said:

Aye whatever shit show is happening right now, they can never take that away from us.  COYR

Was there aged 9. If you were around then we're forever in credit to AFC - regardless of the shiteshow now

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, EH11Red said:

Was there aged 9. If you were around then we're forever in credit to AFC - regardless of the shiteshow now

I would have been 5, obviously don't remember a thing but still can't believe it was in my lifetime.  A thing most other clubs can only dream of. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

41 Years ago today. I just thought I'd bring the mood up a wee bit....COYR.

Don't think I'd noticed before, but the amount of German-language advertising boards around Pittodrie shows this would have been a massive live TV game in Germany.

31 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Imagine we never hired Ferguson?  Wonder how things would have looked. Fairly grim im sure. Maybe a domestic trophy or 2. 

can’t believe folk got to watch us in that era. Jammy bastards 

I had the joy of watching us during that era. Being punished now! 

To all the supporters that didn't have that pleasure. Shame 🤣

Here's a wild and ridiculous take.. but imagine if we were always that good. Imagine if that was just another win against Bayern Munich. 

It wouldn't mean very much, it would just blend into the mists of time. It would be mundane, routine, nothing to particularly recall 41 years after the fact. How dull would that be?

Thanks to the sterling efforts of Colgate-teeth and his merry band of shite managerial appointments, our historical achievements shine all the brighter. 

Chapeau, Cormack. Well done!

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Here's a wild and ridiculous take.. but imagine if we were always that good. Imagine if that was just another win against Bayern Munich. 

It wouldn't mean very much, it would just blend into the mists of time. It would be mundane, routine, nothing to particularly recall 41 years after the fact. How dull would that be?

Thanks to the sterling efforts of Colgate-teeth and his merry band of shite managerial appointments, our historical achievements shine all the brighter. 

Chapeau, Cormack. Well done!

We got lucky in that game folk were leaving before the Mcleish goal but it all turned in 90 seconds. I was in section X so good view of the drama. The last 12 minutes is something I'll never forget.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Johnny Hewitt is my favourite ever Don. 

Not always a starter but the importance of the goals he scored were off the charts. 

Top lad as well.   

Epitomises everything that Aberdeen football club should be about. 

Hilton Academy loon. A couple of years ahead of me. Top bloke. Living Legend. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Imagine we never hired Ferguson?  Wonder how things would have looked. Fairly grim im sure. Maybe a domestic trophy or 2. 

can’t believe folk got to watch us in that era. Jammy bastards 

We would probably have won more cups in the last 40 years if SAF was never our manager 

The hangover from that era has been absolutely crippling to the club

• Dildo 1
17 minutes ago, Millertime said:

We would probably have won more cups in the last 40 years if SAF was never our manager 

The hangover from that era has been absolutely crippling to the club

Absolute fucking rubbish

• Upvote 2