Netherlands 4 - 0 Scotland

Billy Gilmour has certainly taken his chance. Callum McGregor will struggle to get back in. 

if Ferguson gets a game that’s what he needs to do. Take his chance. We’ve got great quality in these areas. 

theres shankland getting his chance and missing a sitter. Just like when he played for a big team and had Rooney in front of him. You aren’t going to give him chance after chance if he can’t do the business. 

hopefully gets another chance… but I can’t believe he didn’t put that away

5 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Billy Gilmour has certainly taken his chance. Callum McGregor will struggle to get back in. 

if Ferguson gets a game that’s what he needs to do. Take his chance. We’ve got great quality in these areas. 

theres shankland getting his chance and missing a sitter. Just like when he played for a big team and had Rooney in front of him. You aren’t going to give him chance after chance if he can’t do the business. 

hopefully gets another chance… but I can’t believe he didn’t put that away

McGregor will get back in.

Christie will drop out & McTominay will push up in to that position. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The fat hun is way out his depth at this level.

Too slow & you can’t miss sitters like that at this level.

He’s a very good SPFL striker, nothing more. 
I’m not sure he’ll even get his “big” move in the summer. 

I think he'd make a good draught excluder in the wall though 

Who started that crocodile thing. A player laying prostrate behind the defensive wall. How many goals have been stopped by teams using that as a tactic?

Not many I'll wager. Just a daft fad like the Robbie Fowler noseband and players ripping holes in the back of their socks. Winds me up no end.

3 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

And ultimately you pay for your lack of firepower. And for putting on Soutar to appease the huns.

Nah Clarkes just trying to get everyone minutes against the big guns. Woods as part of our staff on the other hand is purely to appease the huns. Disgusting. 

10 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Who started that crocodile thing. A player laying prostrate behind the defensive wall. How many goals have been stopped by teams using that as a tactic?

Not many I'll wager. Just a daft fad like the Robbie Fowler noseband and players ripping holes in the back of their socks. Winds me up no end.

Well you clearly aren’t going to try it if someone is lying there so I’m not sure how’d you know

• Upvote 1
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Apparently Scotland have played well. 

Yet we’re getting pumped 3-0.

The Euros could be fun.

Not good enough at both ends of the pitch. 

Had loads of the ball and loads of nice play. Created plenty chances. 

but ultimately football is a simple game and your last sentence has summed it up massively 

fucking hell thats 4-0 now. Jesus Christ