Netherlands 4 - 0 Scotland

Just now, Roberto said:

I feel sorry for how you're going to feel after this Euros cause you're a decent cunt.

Don’t you worry kid, I follow Scotland and the Dons - I’m very experienced in disappointment.

Its hard to be sad when you’re away with your mates sipping European pints

spacer.png

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, dave_min said:

Don’t you worry kid, I follow Scotland and the Dons - I’m very experienced in disappointment.

Its hard to be sad when you’re away with your mates sipping European pints

spacer.png

I know your mates... I'd be very sad. Haha.

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Definitely if the options are Patterson & Ralston.

How in the name of fuck did the scum get £11m (allegedly) for Patterson?  
The lad is very poor. 

Players like Patterson and Ramsay are very brittle and get lots of injuries and then also make these big moves and don’t play enough to develop further imo. Tierney too unfortunately 

22 minutes ago, redone said:

LIVERPOOL > ABERDEEN > Scotland….isn’t it ?

Oxford.

7 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Being a cunt > Aberdeen > Scotland's gay community surely for him.

I thought it was me that chased you about? Retard.

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I saw you trying a few times so wanted to be the man to give you the bite that you deserved 

Yeah HaarDon miles behind again...

Jumping in thinking he understands.

Balloon.

Enjoy your day loon. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Simply Red said:

He was trying to play it high to the bag post a few times last night to try and take out their 2 big CH’s. Waste of time iyam. Just get it in the mixer with pace. 

Andy Robertson doesn't have much if a football brain it seems.

Considering he plays and trains frequently with one of the Dutch centre-backs at his club, surely he would have identified long before now is to play balls to a teammate's feet instead of crossing the ball, with a view to the recipient of the pass running at that embarrassingly overrated big lump in the heart of their defence.

He is truly fucking hopeless when someone is running towards him with the ball at their feet. 

He was like a new born baby giraffe on ice last Sunday as ten Hag exploited Liverpool's main weakness. 

1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

My day just took an unexpected turn and became better than I ever could have dreamed 

Hahahahaha I was actually stunned.

What a day.

I always panic when someone says my name in that description but what a pleasant surprise.

What a show. What a day. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What a day.

I always panic when someone says my name in that description but what a pleasant surprise.

What a show. What a day. 

I am heading for the afternoon showing. Just killing time before the afternoon star heads in. 

what a day. One of the best 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I am heading for the afternoon showing. Just killing time before the afternoon star heads in. 

what a day. One of the best 

Ah well enjoy. Morning show was class. 

You're allowed to film (well were this morning).

I'm away to Edinburgh. Take it easy... 'best player is English'. X

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Definitely if the options are Patterson & Ralston.

How in the name of fuck did the scum get £11m (allegedly) for Patterson?  
The lad is very poor. 

I do worry Clarke will stay loyal to players that do not merit a place- the likes of Patterson, Ralston, Taylor, Hendry and Soutter are not international standard. Friendlies are beneficial if you learn from them either to blood players- like the young lad Conway or to prove certain players need binned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What a day.

What a show. What a day. 

Glad for my ITK knowledge to be confirmed 👍🏻 

4 minutes ago, G man said:

I do worry Clarke will stay loyal to players that do not merit a place- the likes of Patterson, Ralston, Taylor, Hendry and Soutter are not international standard. Friendlies are beneficial if you learn from them either to blood players- like the young lad Conway or to prove certain players need binned.

If you were Clarke, what defenders would you replace them with?, seems you have players in mind?.

for as i have seen, we do not possess great sub defenders or wing backs, only first choice defenders like Robertson and hickey are of international quality, soooo

go. Name these players that you would replace them with?

3 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Glad for my ITK knowledge to be confirmed 👍🏻 

Was just amusing that the person who wished to rise to my shite called across the street 'arite Roberto'. Was a bit taken aback.

Fucking good lad is BBB. Always smiling.