Ke1t

War! What is it good for?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. WWIII in Europe

• It's coming
    • It's already started
    • You're hysterical. Wars don't happen.

7 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Big factor will be the US elections in November.  If Biden wins Ukraine will continue to be a meat grinder for years.  If the orange nutter wins, stops funding Ukraine and pulls the US out of NATO, then the missiles will start to fly.  And while all eyes are on Europe, China will invade Taiwan and depending on how that goes, possibly pick a fight with some of her other neighbours, including Japan.

And that's just old fashioned conventional war over territory and resources.  There's been an awful lot of big IT failures in recent months on systems that impact our day to day lives, like at airports, food deliveries, and banks.  Wouldn't be surprised if there was some Russian and Chinese involvement in those.  Cyber warfare between states is a growing constant.

Trump? You mean the man that fired less missiles than Obama and bush? Yeah, right o. We’re all doomed.

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Trump? You mean the man that fired less missiles than Obama and bush? Yeah, right o. We’re all doomed.

I didn't say the orange rapist would fire missiles, I meant his irresponsible actions would cause a chain of events that lead others to.

12 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I didn't say the orange rapist would fire missiles, I meant his irresponsible actions would cause a chain of events that lead others to.

To his credit a lot of the rape accusations were back in the day when it was bona fide standard pulling techniques.

Just now, cheesepipes said:

To his credit a lot of the rape accusations were back in the day when it was bona fide standard pulling techniques.

I see he has resigned his leadership. No option really. What puzzles me is what role did the woman who has also been charged play in it?

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

My one gripe with any WWIII is going to be the soundtrack. 

Nothing will beat Vietnam, but this one is going to be fucking shit. 

Take it away, WWIII music... 

At least with streaming services us old school rascals can make our own.

Doesn't matter the war.....I start with Stan Ridgeway.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

£100 to a local synagogue, Kelto, that the UK and USA do not declare war on Russia within the next 12 months ?

Multiple reasons I won't be taking that bet, my friend.

Let's wait and see what happens after the US election. 

9 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Watch the excellent 'Turning Point: The Bomb and the Cold War' on Netflix for a great understanding of what Putin is trying to achieve - basically the reformation of the old Soviet Union.

He's basically an old fashioned Communist Dictator in the Stalin mould who thought it would be ok for Russia to invade a country (hey Russia did it previously and no one said anything right) and take it by force with the population just accepting it.

Two slight errors in his thinking we're that he did not expect the Ukrainians to put up such a fight and also he never thought his military would perform so poorly.

If they are building two new army groups he better hope to fuck they are better than the ones he had already deployed to limited success in Ukraine.

If Ukraine falls, would you bet on Putin stopping there or will he turn his attentions to Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, because you know, they were part of the old Soviet Union as well?

The West have also got alot to answer for as they have allowed his previous invasions to happen without much criticism and also by the continued expansion of NATO over the past 2 decades.

Do I think there will be WWIII, I sincerely hope to fuck not, and I really hope that someone in Russia is currently looking at Putin thinking this madness needs to stop now before things get critical and perhaps do something about it.

Cracking series of programmes. Takes its time going all over all the pertinent points surprisingly critical of the American psyche as well.

Im at episode 5, so don't spoil the end for me please.

Eh genuinely wouldn’t want to live in Europe now.

WW3 will be over in hours if it goes nuclear. No winners anywhere on the planet.

Putin has made it clear an attack on Russia brings about a nuclear war. Assuming he’s not bluffing (big assumption) the best and most acceptable place to fight a conventional war is Europe.

The US and Russia stay relatively safe while sending soldiers to square up and fight over Europe. The military industrial complexes of both countries rejuvenate their respective economies.

Its win/win, a victimless war.

17 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Big factor will be the US elections in November.  If Biden wins Ukraine will continue to be a meat grinder for years.  If the orange nutter wins, stops funding Ukraine and pulls the US out of NATO, then the missiles will start to fly.  And while all eyes are on Europe, China will invade Taiwan and depending on how that goes, possibly pick a fight with some of her other neighbours, including Japan.

And that's just old fashioned conventional war over territory and resources.  There's been an awful lot of big IT failures in recent months on systems that impact our day to day lives, like at airports, food deliveries, and banks.  Wouldn't be surprised if there was some Russian and Chinese involvement in those.  Cyber warfare between states is a growing constant.

How do you work that out? How many missiles were flying during Trumps previous term? 

23 hours ago, Poodler said:

12 hours ago, NEM said:

How do you work that out? How many missiles were flying during Trumps previous term? 

It's not about American missiles and the past, it's about the future.  There's a possible chain of events comes as a result of Trump winning the election, pulling out of NATO and leaving Ukraine in the lurch.

- Trump wins election

- Trump withdraws US funds and support from Ukraine (he has stated he will do this if he wins election)

- Trump withdraws the US from NATO (he has also spoken of doing this)

- Putin rubs his hands because his little bitch has done what he wanted

- Russia eventually defeats Ukraine or Ukraine is forced to cede territory to the Russia

- Putin invades other former soviet territories such as the Baltic states, which are NATO members

- War between NATO (minus the US) and Russia

The question posed by @Ke1t at the start of the thread is if you think WWIII is coming.  I'm only giving a possible scenario that I think leads to that eventuality.

22 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

It's not about American missiles and the past, it's about the future.  There's a possible chain of events comes as a result of Trump winning the election, pulling out of NATO and leaving Ukraine in the lurch.

- Trump wins election

- Trump withdraws US funds and support from Ukraine (he has stated he will do this if he wins election)

- Trump withdraws the US from NATO (he has also spoken of doing this)

- Putin rubs his hands because his little bitch has done what he wanted

- Russia eventually defeats Ukraine or Ukraine is forced to cede territory to the Russia

- Putin invades other former soviet territories such as the Baltic states, which are NATO members

- War between NATO (minus the US) and Russia

The question posed by @Ke1t at the start of the thread is if you think WWIII is coming.  I'm only giving a possible scenario that I think leads to that eventuality.

I'm very much on the side of Ukraine here but it does seem the only possible ways the war can end is: 

1. Ukraine cedes Crimea and we get a ceasefire. Russia claims a "win", Ukraine keeps its sovereignty. 

2. Russia wins totally (probably due to a trump win and USA turning off the tap).

3. NATO getting fully involved and it escalating massively. Russia will lose but nukes will fly and millions will die.  

Otherwise we've an endless war no one can win. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Get a grip of yourself man.

I said possible scenario, I didn't say I 100% believe this is going to happen.

Are you completely ruling this out as a possibility?

Putin is a mental cunt with previous for shenanigans.  You can't rule anything out with that mad bastard.

13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm very much on the side of Ukraine here but it does seem the only possible ways the war can end is: 

1. Ukraine cedes Crimea and we get a ceasefire. Russia claims a "win", Ukraine keeps its sovereignty. 

2. Russia wins totally (probably due to a trump win and USA turning off the tap).

3. NATO getting fully involved and it escalating massively. Russia will lose but nukes will fly and millions will die.  

Otherwise we've an endless war no one can win. 

Only other possibility I see is Putin dies and new leadership in Russia takes a different path.

There are next to no options were everyone gets to save face.

We’ve heard all this trump big red button baloney before. 

remember when he got elected we were pumped full of fear he was going to end the world. 

turned out to be the most peaceful president this century 😂😂😂

you’ve swallowed a lot of propaganda- it’s deeply concerning. Are you responsible for any children? 

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

We’ve heard all this trump big red button baloney before. 

remember when he got elected we were pumped full of fear he was going to end the world. 

turned out to be the most peaceful president this century 😂😂😂

you’ve swallowed a lot of propaganda- it’s deeply concerning. Are you responsible for any children? 

For Trump his first presidency was a grift. He was more concerned with making cash than any sort of foreign policy, and whatever Putin wanted Trump was only too happy to hand over. The damage Trump did to American influence abroad, to the benefit of Russia, was awful. 

His second presidency, if we're unfortunate enough to see it, will be full on Fascism, isolationism, and anti-democracy. 

The knock-on effects will be felt in Europe, make no mistake. 

Europeans can laugh at the dumb Americans voting for the fat, orange pig, but it's going to be bad for all of us on both sides of the Atlantic. 

There are plenty people too thick to see the implications, and I won't even enter into a conversation with them, because that level of stupid can't be reasoned with. 

• Thanks 1
  • Dildo 3