Restaurants Outside Aberdeen

2 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Does she sell tea and cakes by any chance or are you on about narcotics?

Tea and cakes,  I believe  it'd another establishment  in Alford  that supplies the narcotics. 

And depending  what the barman is drinking ( ie irn bru or coke) denotes  what he has "in stock " 

Allegedly 

2 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Tea and cakes,  I believe  it'd another establishment  in Alford  that supplies the narcotics. 

And depending  what the barman is drinking ( ie irn bru or coke) denotes  what he has "in stock " 

Allegedly 

What does irn bru mean hes got?

15 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Allegedly 

That's the spirit Eric. Spoil it for every cunt. FFS. Bloody snitch. 🤦‍♂️

I live out in beside Alford and the Wife took me to the Forbes Arms Hotel for my Birthday meal on Saturday. I had the burger with Orkney Black Pudding and Chilli Jam and she had the braised beef cheeks, really, really nice and recommend it

Been there a few times now in the bar & restaurant and not been disappointed 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Iraq_Red said:

I live out in beside Alford and the Wife took me to the Forbes Arms Hotel for my Birthday meal on Saturday. I had the burger with Orkney Black Pudding and Chilli Jam and she had the braised beef cheeks, really, really nice and recommend it

The Forbes Arms has had a hoor of a face-lift,  I don't think there is a public bar as such now, 

Well not like it was pre early 2000s

5 hours ago, Iraq_Red said:

Any pics available? (Of the wife)

6 hours ago, Iraq_Red said:

Might bump into this absolute prick though so it's a no from me. I don't fancy getting arrested for assault. 

Screenshot-2024-04-16-10-12-28-55-40deb4

22 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Might bump into this absolute prick though so it's a no from me. I don't fancy getting arrested for assault. 

Screenshot-2024-04-16-10-12-28-55-40deb4

You won't get arrested for assault... cause in reality if you saw him, you'd do nothing. Voila.

We can all talk tough online though.

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

You won't get arrested for assault... cause in reality if you saw him, you'd do nothing. Voila.

We can all talk tough online though.

Do you ken the boy, Berto? There’s a cracking photo of him sinking a lovely pint at the bar with his kid sat on his lap. Heart warming stuff.

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Do you ken the boy, Berto? There’s a cracking photo of him sinking a lovely pint at the bar with his kid sat on his lap. Heart warming stuff.

In truth... na.

Just now, DeltaRay1903 said:

Okay. That's me told.

I've never assaulted anyone or been arrested for assault ever, ever.

You've got me. 😂 

Where's the 'ooh you're hard' picture?

No one cares in reality that you can act tough on the interweb. We've all been guilty of it.

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

In truth... na.

Where's the 'ooh you're hard' picture?

No one cares in reality that you can act tough on the interweb. We've all been guilty of it.

I don't have a picture and where have I said I'm hard? Far from it but I'd easily put that councillor on his arse. That wouldn't be difficult.

Your insinuation is that I'm a keyboard warrior? The reality is I'm not.

No big deal Bob.

I don't have a picture and where have I said I'm hard? Far from it but I'd easily put that councillor on his arse. That wouldn't be difficult.

Your insinuation is that I'm a keyboard warrior? The reality is I'm not.

No big deal Bob.

Thanks for establishing you'd not be done for assault if you saw him, cause you'd do nothing.

Would have been easier just saying, 'yeah you're probably right'.

14 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Thanks for establishing you'd not be done for assault if you saw him, cause you'd do nothing.

Would have been easier just saying, 'yeah you're probably right'.

That is certainly a very odd extrapolation of the words I've actually used but just you believe whatever you want. Makes no difference to my life whatsoever.

That is certainly a very odd and extrapolation of the words I've actually used but just you believe whatever you want. Makes no difference to my life whatsoever.

This charade is mind numbing in reality.

But you'd assault no one.

Thanks.

Have the last word Soop...DeltaRay.

• Haha 1