6 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Still got TWO years to run on his contract come the summer, shocking decision and shows how shite the club is that they authorised a three year contract for a players who’s legs have gone

Said it at the time. 2 yes, 3 no. You do wonder how much of these will start in our 11 next season. Straight of bat your looking at losing Roos, Gartenmann, Barron and probably Duk and Bojan. 

1 minute ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Have to laugh if it’s true that Cormack disagreed with Warnock’s assessment of how poor the squad is. 

There are some very good individual players & a few that can be fantastic in a confident team that is doing well but some are weak minded, shrinking violets also in a team that isn’t on high

certainly a lot more pish in squad though. The pish definitely has the majority 

Just now, slippers said:

Said it at the time. 2 yes, 3 no. You do wonder how much of these will start on our 11 next season. Straight of bat your looking at losing Roos, Gartenmann, Barron and probably Duk and Bojan. 

Other than Miovski, if it was as easy as just getting rid & signing replacements, I’m really struggling to think of anyone who I’d be remotely bothered about being a starter for us next season.

Mackenzie is benefitting from us having such a shite season & folk thinking he’s actually good. Should be a back-up at best. Fuck knows what’s happened to Clarkson, have Liverpool mugged us with that transfer? Devlin was decent up until about December. 
McGrath is the only one who I’d fancy keeping (that isn’t nailed on to be leaving anyway).

Shouldn’t be surprised with the performance today as it isn’t as if it’s out of the blue, but doesn’t make it any less frustrating. Head of Recruitment has got some job on his hands.

2 minutes ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

Jimmy has his work cut out when he arrives 

I can't believe he's looked at this Aberdeen squad before agreeing to come here. 

Sometimes you're better just staying where you are, particularly when your option is managing Aberdeen. 

• Dildo 1
Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

There are some very good individual players & a few that can be fantastic in a confident team that is doing well but some are weak minded, shrinking violets also in a team that isn’t on high

certainly a lot more pish in squad though. The pish definitely has the majority 

Who’s that then? Maybe Clarkson but it’s not just that he isn’t at the level he was last season, he’s not even doing the basics well. I’d say the majority are weak minded, not least the captain who’s got himself sent off again in a game that meant fuck all. And he’ll be first in interviews to say they know it isn’t good enough & they need to do better, then follow it up with performances like today.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hibs not making top 6 could well see the end of Montgomery.

That new investor won’t want that diddy wasting his cash. 

Supposedly Montgomery's family hate it here and are desperate to head back home to Australia.

If they do part company in the summer Hibs will surely pay whatever it takes to get McInnes out of his Killie contract and give him a decent contract and budget

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I can't believe he's looked at this Aberdeen squad before agreeing to come here. 

Sometimes you're better just staying where you are, particularly when your option is managing Aberdeen. 

Cormack and co must have told him he's getting millions to revamp the squad, if not he's clearly crazy for taking the gig.

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Supposedly Montgomery's family hate it here and are desperate to head back home to Australia.

If they do part company in the summer Hibs will surely pay whatever it takes to get McInnes out of his Killie contract and give him a decent contract and budget

Kilmarnock have only lost 8 games out of 33. A quite unbelievable record, that's the same number of defeats as we have wins. 

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Entertaining enough 1st half.

Abysmal 2nd half. Not sure why we stopped getting the ball out wide to Duk.

Also how bad was Ryan Duncan? Jesus fuck looked like he’d never played football before

Think it's his first mins in months. Harsh to expect a footballer at any level to suddenly turn it on. 

Needs a loan and should've been granted one in January. Add him to the list of players mismanaged by the club. 

• Upvote 1

I might be in a huge minority here but I don't think Jamie McGrath is much of a player. He pops up occasionally with a goal but he very rarely takes control of a midfield and isn't as creative as he could be. 

The good thing is that we are doing just enough to steer clear of the play offs but we are certainly not papering over any cracks, we are where we are because we are the 4th worst team in the league. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

My concern is he will want to surround himself with a few fellow Scandinavians and sign Gartenmann permanently.

There's not one player it would bother me in the slightest if we chose to allow to leave at end of their contract/pay up contract and release/sell

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

He knows he will have plenty scope for replacements & cash to do so (Miovski cash) 

Will definitely be replacing keeper. Also has to replace Gartenman at very least in central defence (hopefully more obviously) plus Barron at very least in midfield (again hopefully more) & will obviously have to replace Miovski (& likely Duk) so that is a whole spine of a team that he for sure has to put his own stamp on. 

16 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

A senior player who makes the dumbest, most unnecessary fouls in every single game. 

His first go around he was a player who could take a midfield by the scruff of the neck, but he's a shadow of that player now. 

Needs to be a peripheral figure next season, at best. Maybe offer him a coaching role, given the background/coaching staff need a total clearout. 

He’s also as fast as a week in the jail which makes him fucking useless as a box to box midfielder which he still thinks he is. Constantly two yards behind the attack and then the same when the opposition break leaving the central midfield wide open. Should never have been signed on a permanent in the summer