1 hour ago, perthshirered said:

You overlook the main reason why he is getting no competitive football for weeks. I can exclusively reveal that the reason for this is down to the fact that he is fucking shite. He should be playing for a Maud or the like. 

You totally miss my point. As always it seems to be the young local players who get the brunt of the criticism if they have an off day.

10 minutes ago, G man said:

You totally miss my point. As always it seems to be the young local players who get the brunt of the criticism if they have an off day.

No, you miss my point. If he was any good he would stand out in one of the worst sides in years, he is obviously easy below the required standard. I'm not local, I couldn't give a fuck if they come from Aberdeen, Aberystwyth or Addis Ababa, you think folk stand there booing and are like "wait a minute, he's from Bridge of Don, I'd better just add another couple of decibels onto my boos."

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, perthshirered said:

You overlook the main reason why he is getting no competitive football for weeks. I can exclusively reveal that the reason for this is down to the fact that he is fucking shite. He should be playing for a Maud or the like. 

Correct

Lack of game time doesn't excuse the fact that every time Ryan Duncan got the ball he couldn't control it without 2-3 touches and then lost it.

The passage of play where he received the ball in space with a full back to attack with Dundee stretched and he (after falling over the ball) stopped , turned back and then attempted a cross field ball that went to Dundee was outstandingly shite.

Nothing to do with lack of game time, just basics.

Ryan Duncan has had many chances and looks out of his depth. Being "local" has nothing to do with it. Maybe some people give someone more time than they deserve because they are local?

• Upvote 1