The Jimmy Thelin Thread...

13 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

Thanks for that, subtitles definitely helpful. Desperate times when I’ve resorted to watching part of an interview in Swedish to gauge the body language of a potential manager when asked about the Dons. Living the dream 

One thing I have learned about body language among football managers is that interchangeably picking your nose and ear in post match interviews means you're severely under pressure because your brand of football is incessantly terrible.

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, Sheeptastic said:

One thing I have learned about body language among football managers is that interchangeably picking your nose and ear in post match interviews means you're severely under pressure because your brand of football is incessantly terrible.

And you’re desperately trying to string a coherent sentence together.  

And failing. 

9 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Aye she’s nae bad. Not a patch on Leanne Crichton mind you…..

46 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I'm going to miss talking to you two, you're both much fitter than that Dempster lassie.

Crichton, that's who I meant, not fucking Dempster.

Got my Leanne's mixed up, too distracted by the Swedish lassie on the left.

• Haha 1
Just now, RUL said:

Assume like most swedes he speaks good English? Hope so as can’t be arsed watching a translation video every week.

Was an interview posted of him a few days ago, speaks better English than Barry Robson 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

My guess is, statement tomorrow saying that Thelin will take charge at the end of the season. During that time he will assess the squad behind the scenes and the second we are mathematically safe from the drop (🤞)he will take over properly from Leven.

If he comes and takes both or even just one of his assistants with him Cormack must be coughing up a fortune. Not only for their contracts but also for the transfer kitty. No way Thelin is coming without guarantees he'll have a fair few bob made available to him to buy the new players that are needed. 

Crazy days. 

1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

If he comes and takes both or even just one of his assistants with him Cormack must be coughing up a fortune. Not only for their contracts but also for the transfer kitty. No way Thelin is coming without guarantees he'll have a fair few bob made available to him to buy the new players that are needed. 

Crazy days. 

We were always going to have to pay for a few assistant coaches no matter who came in.

Just now, Willo flood said:

We were always going to have to pay for a few assistant coaches no matter who came in.

Aye but if we had went down the tried, tested and failed path of using sfa badged conveyer belt muppets they'd of cost buttons. These lads will be costing us top dollar. 

15 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Crazy days. 

We’ll have £7m+ incoming in transfer fees potentially for Miovski, Duk & Barron.

Unfortunately we can forget about £3m from a Ferguson sell on - typical of our luck - maybe next summer. 

You’d think we’ll have promised JT a decent chunk of that.