Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

13 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

It's any game. TV can't even show games from European leagues during that window.

Interestingly, the rule in England is if there's less than half of the top 2 leagues playing games then they can show 3pm kickoffs. Which if we followed that in Scotland (I don't know if we do) means we could play at 3pm if we wanted this weekend....

Edit: Read that wrong, it's enacted if 50% of the top leagues games are taking place. Ah weel! Why we tie ourselves into that i'll never know.

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A business head you say?

We pay the SFA £400k for unpaid tickets in a gamble to enhance our very thin chances of winning a semi final. 

Aye, ok.

LOL 

Spend £400k and get £10million back from group stage European football.

Good investment I’d say.

59 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Do you actually get pints before 11 there? Thought it was only 1 with breakfast.

Thought they were taking the piss when they told me that rule before a hun game about 15 years ago, a breakfast for every single pint.  Ended up with about 8 uneaten breakfasts on our table, a nonsense.

• Haha 1
Just now, NEM said:

Thought they were taking the piss when they told me that rule before a hun game about 15 years ago, a breakfast for every single pint.  Ended up with about 8 uneaten breakfasts on our table, a nonsense.

Just need 1 now.

Breakfast roll + 6 pints.

Still a nonsense.

Bloody Weegies

We either fluke a win by defending astonishingly and getting a breakaway goal and win 1-0 or more likely 0-4. 

Not decided if I'll stay up for it. When is it? 3pm? If so probably not. Not unless Thelin is announced later today and taking the team from tomorrow. 😁

55 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

We either fluke a win by defending astonishingly and getting a breakaway goal and win 1-0 or more likely 0-4. 

Not decided if I'll stay up for it. When is it? 3pm? If so probably not. Not unless Thelin is announced later today and taking the team from tomorrow. 😁

12:30 kick off UK time

• Upvote 1

9k that must be our lowest at Hampden in donkeys. Don't blame folk, 12:30 is utter horseshit not to mention the other horseshit produced on the pitch this season. 

Depressing as fuck. Can't see me looking forward to football again until after the league cup group stages. 

7 hours ago, NEM said:

Jesus Christ. I know the NEM are keep fit head the balls that have to stay wiry for the slinky chinky wrestling but that's the single gayest thing I've ever read on here.

Uneaten fry ups left on a table?

Disgraceful 🥺

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Jesus Christ. I know the NEM are keep fit head the balls that have to stay wiry for the slinky chinky wrestling but that's the single gayest thing I've ever read on here.

Disgraceful 🥺

Your obviously one of these guys with big eyes and a bigger belly then, are you a portly lad?

4 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Disgraceful 🥺

There was only two of us 😄

21 hours ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

We still have about 1000 tickets left in our initial allocation.

So yeah, looks about 9,000 sold out of 10,000 allocation. Maybe sell a bit more if Jimmy is announced this week.

Considering the season we've had, our record against these cunts at Hampden, the pitiful last performance there in December, the cash the fans have forked out this season and the fact it's a 12.30 KO being shown on council telly I think shifting around 10,000 tickets is a decent effort

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Considering the season we've had, our record against these cunts at Hampden, the pitiful last performance there in December, the cash the fans have forked out this season and the fact it's a 12.30 KO being shown on council telly I think shifting around 10,000 tickets is a decent effort

Is it? Would expect that much from maybe St Johnstone or Motherwell. Not the supposed “third force” in Scotland.

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, 1903Fitba said:

Genuinely believe we’re going to win this cup. 

Quote this in 2 months when I’m right. 

Up the fucking dons

Love your optimism and imagine the final was Dons v Hearts and we beat them to deny them European League football next season?

• Upvote 1