Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

Sore one. Institutionalised cheating doesn’t help, the Scales handball is arguable but that foul on Hoilett is nothing but cheating. 

Outwith the second half spell where they battered us, thought we competed pretty well. Individual errors an issue yet again, but showed some set of stones to come back late on, twice. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ebbe1985 said:

Why the fuck did Roos not just roll away and let Duncan take his pen. Honestly. He was absolutely shocking at the 2nd goal and has just provided one of the worst keeper displays in pens I have seen in a long time. 

Peter Shilton at Italia 1990 felled oak routine in the Germany shootout was better than Roos today.

He's shit, end of story.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I literally LITERALLY fucking hate Kelle Roos.

Ryan Duncan should go right up to him and smash him between the eyes.

Cunt.

That charade in the build up to Duncan’s pen is the final straw for that cunt. Knew we’d blown it there.

• Upvote 1

OF fans are just absolute fucking losers.

How any of them can celebrate another win, another goal or another cup final with any passion at all, in a “competition” in which they have absolutely ghastly financial advantages over everyone else.

OF teams winning domestic games is just meaningless but their absolutely horrific fans behave like they’ve achieved something incredible and inspiring every week.

AFC need to make the strongest possible statement on this. It's completely unacceptable. 

Personally, I'd inform the SFA & SPFL that we will not be competing in the cup competitions next season. I'd also call out that fans of OF teams get to referee their games. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Just now, Parklife said:

AFC need to make the strongest possible statement on this. It's completely unacceptable. 

Personally, I'd inform the SFA & SPFL that we will not be competing in the cup competitions next season. I'd also call out that fans of OF teams get to referee their games. 

Totally go to fucking town.

Points deduction. Da care. Fuck them all 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, slippers said:

Roos fannying about then getting up no problem 5 mins later. Putting ridiculous pressure on Duncan. Prick of a guy better not be here next season. 

Looked like cramp or a muscle issue way he went down. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

The commentators were comparing it to the Huns incident earlier in the season, but in that case the player has possession of the ball.  This was a loose ball that Vickers hadn't touched yet and Hoilett got there first.

2 minutes ago, Helmet said:

OF fans are just absolute fucking losers.

How any of them can celebrate another win, another goal or another cup final with any passion at all, in a “competition” in which they have absolutely ghastly financial advantages over everyone else.

OF teams winning domestic games is just meaningless but their absolutely horrific fans behave like they’ve achieved something incredible and inspiring every week.

Yep, like Aberdeen winning the Highland League.

A sizable number of their supporters are losers in life, and hitch their wagon to the bigot brothers to try and get a little bit of glory into their hum drum lifes.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Ernie McCracken said:

The commentators were comparing it to the Huns incident earlier in the season, but in that case the player has possession of the ball.  This was a loose ball that Vickers hadn't touched yet and Hoilett got there first.

It's so ridiculous. Genuinely one of the most obvious penalties you'll ever see. Hoillet gets in first, CCV boots him. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Completely agree, particularly regarding the statement from the club. We need to drive change and sometimes that requires extreme measures. 

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

That charade in the build up to Duncan’s pen is the final straw for that cunt. Knew we’d blown it there.

Yup. I called it in my posts. You can look back.

Everyone EVERYONE knew.

I've called him a Joey Deacon cunt all day. I stand by it.

A new contract? You can fùck off you useless cunt.

This is me without drinking, can you imagine if I was haha

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Just send a parcel bomb to hq.

Thatll get their attention.

Cunts

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Galloways Cucumber said:

Impact of Warnocks 2 loan boys..

Hoilet kept us in it.

Phillips kicked us out.

Trying not to be harsh but it was a shite pen fae the boy.

Lets hope Jimmy brings in a couple of tough midfielders and new defenders.

Im happy up front with sokler and boj but surely offers are coming in summer

Phillips was loaned in before Warnock here