Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

Just now, redstrummer said:

just admit you are talking shit and move on 

TnT Sports put up a side view, and it was offside. Commentators called it at the time.

All media reports said same.

Offside is offside.

In truth I've pushed it so far just to wind you up.

But it's still offside.

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

It was off. Can assure you. Watched it live on TV and replay showed he was a yard off.

Bullshit.  

Extremely tight on the freeze frame at the moment the through ball is played to Sokler.  And by no means certain what the drawing of lines on the freeze frame would show.

And what’s more (and as far as I’m aware hasn’t even been mentioned) the replays show that Sokler was fouled by Carter-Vickers just as he was about to poke the ball for his goal attempt….CCV’s knee/thigh bumps Sokler round about his hip just enough to knock him off balance and materially affect his goal attempt.  

Of course , if the replay and drawing of lines on the freeze frame showed Sokler being offside then it shouldn’t have been a penalty. 

But there’s nothing to suggest that these issues were even considered by VAR. 

7 hours ago, dervish said:

Which is? We've got an IT guy in charge of our football club? 

Master

Bullshitting

Arsehole

I think Robson didn’t have the experience to cope with pressure at AFC when things invariably went wrong. He might go on to be a decent manager.

Fwiw I’m like you Roberto, looked clearly off on tv still (yes, tight, but off) and never thought any more of it.  I’ll watch back for the CCV contact but as you say, immaterial.

Suspect the Notts Forest / Man U penalty (handball) will run for a wee while.  Don’t expect Dave to do much with ours, not till Mwell and Livvie are taken care of.

21 minutes ago, RUL said:

I think Robson didn’t have the experience to cope with pressure at AFC when things invariably went wrong. He might go on to be a decent manager.

He had that frustrating my way or high way thing going on especially with the back 5.  God fell into exactly the same trap.

Would love to know if he’s any regrets with regards the cup final.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

He had that frustrating my way or high way thing going on especially with the back 5.  God fell into exactly the same trap.

Would love to know if he’s any regrets with regards the cup final.

Why would he have? His team won 

2 hours ago, RUL said:

I think he'll get another job but nothing exciting. Float around the Caleys/Arbroath I'd say.

13 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Picture of Hayes on Saturday congratulating Hart after the pens with a massive  smile on his puss. Thankfully he'll be gone in the summer or coaching the kids.

On his what?

3 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Picture of Hayes on Saturday congratulating Hart after the pens with a massive  smile on his puss. Thankfully he'll be gone in the summer or coaching the kids.

Oh no, he smiled!!

Yet your username is in tribute to a guy who signed for the huns.

• Upvote 2