Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

8 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Fwiw I’m like you Roberto, looked clearly off on tv still (yes, tight, but off) and never thought any more of it.  I’ll watch back for the CCV contact but as you say, immaterial.

Suspect the Notts Forest / Man U penalty (handball) will run for a wee while.  Don’t expect Dave to do much with ours, not till Mwell and Livvie are taken care of.

Although they havnt went public the club has asked for footage and recordings from VAR. They aren’t happy. 

20 hours ago, ab24_5qh said:

Does anyone know what the Tim's fan display was supposed to be? Looked like a 90s shell suit to me.

Each colour of card represented the monetary value of their impending child molestation settlement. Initial, estimated amounts only.

green- 1 million per card

white - 500k per card

Other colours- 300k per card

1 hour ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Humpty Dunty had a great ugly PUSS! Bore off.

Stealing patter off Shoofta, being unable to defend your shite post, and being raging at a player smiling.

What a state to be in.

• Haha 1

Got talking to an old Celtic supporter who was slating VAR and highlighting we were robbed in the League Cup Final for not getting a penalty against the new Rangers. I said what about the penalty we didn't get against your lot. Oh, that was a definite foul in the build up, he said. Fuckin deluded. Both sides of the same coin that lot. He then said he had strong suspicions about Hearts getting beat because they always want sevco to win. 🫣 It must be a degenerative gene that has mutated for these 2 arseholian sets of supporters to be so far up their arses they never see daylight.

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Just noticed this.

Excellent bounce angle.

I'm not mad about last Saturday. Gutted at the time, but the team were superb and the fans even better. 

7,000 diehards> 20,000 with hunners of daytrippers. It was fucking bedlam and I throughly enjoyed it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I’m still gutted thinking about the game on Saturday but whether you win something or not, being a fan is ultimately about moments. The feeling when those two equalisers went in was worth it combined with a great & spirited performance. 

Up the Dons 

• Upvote 2
On 4/22/2024 at 4:51 PM, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Im delighted to hear it.

Im just acknowledging its a dangerous game to play for a week or two.

Bang on!

Made a statement about VAR after Livvy shit show as a result we all seen what happened at the semi - so best to leave till safe and then go for it!

They do not like the establishment challenged as we all know. (unless it's Sevco)