Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

One barometer of the McInnes era is that if we had pushed Celtic more then the younger loons would probably hate Celtic as much as us (slightly older) fans hate the Huns. Maybe they do? I know I fucking hate them as much. Would love it if we beat them and their shit eating grin of a manager. 

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

Heading down for weekend, game then cage warriors at the hydro at night (2 mates on the card)

Heavy drinking to celebrate 3 wins out of 3 

COYR

Sounds like you've been on the card already. Not a chance are we winning. No idea how big a pair of pansies your mates are to judge the other two predictions. 

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, ab24_5qh said:

Hampden will still be shite and the sfa corrupt when we get to a future final....will you still be protesting? Just be honest a say your not going because you think we'll be beat.

Not a chance. Never go to Hampden.

I fully agree that everyone that goes to the semi-final should be assured a ticket for the final. Not sure how easy that would be to organise mind you. 

2 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I fully agree that everyone that goes to the semi-final should be assured a ticket for the final. Not sure how easy that would be to organise mind you. 

Absolutely.

If they have enough loyalty points.