Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

11 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Is it? Would expect that much from maybe St Johnstone or Motherwell. Not the supposed “third force” in Scotland.

Since when have Motherwell or St Johnstone taken 10k to a semi final? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 1903Fitba said:

Genuinely believe we’re going to win this cup. 

Quote this in 2 months when I’m right. 

Up the fucking dons

5 minutes ago, Medw1311 said:

Love your optimism and imagine the final was Dons v Hearts and we beat them to deny them European League football next season?

Larry Fiveheed OG to clinch the cup for the dons 

We need to take some inspiration from Dundee tonight,  when we don't have the ball keep the pressure on the backline and when we win the ball back even in our own box (depending of situation obviously) have some composure and pass it out not just hit it aimlessly up the park so it comes straight back. Its the only way we are going to be able to keep them at bay for long periods

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, englishred said:

We need to take some inspiration from Dundee tonight,  when we don't have the ball keep the pressure on the backline and when we win the ball back even in our own box (depending of situation obviously) have some composure and pass it out not just hit it aimlessly up the park so it comes straight back. Its the only way we are going to be able to keep them at bay for long periods

Hang on, you watched that game tonight!? Instead of City Real?

14 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Is it? Would expect that much from maybe St Johnstone or Motherwell. Not the supposed “third force” in Scotland.

2 hours ago, NEM said:

Since when have Motherwell or St Johnstone taken 10k to a semi final? 

Exactly, and no-one would take 9,000 up to Aberdeen for a semi either, including those fuckwits from Edinburgh.

The numbers we're taking are fine, and who cares how many we've sold anyway? 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Dunty said:

Exactly, and no-one would take 9,000 up to Aberdeen for a semi either, including those fuckwits from Edinburgh.

Those Hearts fuckwits struggled to take 9k across their own city to Easter Road for a semi against Caley so they can pipe the fuck doon

• Upvote 6

Numbers are poor for obvious reasons. KO Time, 3 hour drive, Utterly awful performances, Financially draining. 

Well done to those going. 

In terms of the game, think we'll do alright. huff and puff, give it our all, but Celtic will just have too much for us at the end of the day. 

Hope Thelin is watching on and taking notes. 

56 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

Numbers are poor for obvious reasons. KO Time, 3 hour drive, Utterly awful performances, Financially draining. 

Well done to those going. 

In terms of the game, think we'll do alright. huff and puff, give it our all, but Celtic will just have too much for us at the end of the day. 

Hope Thelin is watching on and taking notes. 

Numbers are primarily poor because no one thinks we'll win.

50 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Numbers are primarily poor because no one thinks we'll win.

To be fair I'm not sure  I have ever went to Hampden thinking we'll win (Morton and maybe a game against hibs aside) but numbers were never as poor as this. 

As I said well done to those going as I'm not personally. I'm not one of these people who will slag off the poor support anyway, but the reasons I have highlighted are my thoughts. 

2 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

To be fair I'm not sure  I have ever went to Hampden thinking we'll win (Morton and maybe a game against hibs aside) but numbers were never as poor as this. 

As I said well done to those going as I'm not personally. I'm not one of these people who will slag off the poor support anyway, but the reasons I have highlighted are my thoughts. 

'Numbers were never as poor as this' I remember being at Hibs semi final back in 2000 when we had about 5,000.

Also, think we had less v Rangers in about 2019 when we beat them 1-0 and Ferguson scored the winner.

1 minute ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

'Numbers were never as poor as this' I remember being at Hibs semi final back in 2000 when we had about 5,000.

Also, think we had less v Rangers in about 2019 when we beat them 1-0 and Ferguson scored the winner.

Jesus Christ are we really going 24 years back to make a point. In modern times lets say then. Defo not 9k against Rangers either, although it wouldn't be far away.

45 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

Jesus Christ are we really going 24 years back to make a point. In modern times lets say then. Defo not 9k against Rangers either, although it wouldn't be far away.

Sorry for going back 24 years, hope it didn't upset you too much.

Our cup crowds in general that season were terrible.

1 hour ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

That Hibs game was an even worst kick off time than this Saturday's. Was it not 6.15PM on a Sunday night or something stupid like that?

14 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

That Hibs game was an even worst kick off time than this Saturday's. Was it not 6.15PM on a Sunday night or something stupid like that?

Aye, 6.05pm on a Sunday evening. 

Broke my glasses and ended up three rows in front of where I was sitting when Dow's screamer went in. 

1 hour ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Sorry for going back 24 years, hope it didn't upset you too much.

Our cup crowds in general that season were terrible.

I think we've digressed a bit anyway. My point was just that all the factors I pointed out are what I think is contributing to the poor attendance, I do think a later kick off would see a few thousand more turning up though.

Personally I couldn't remember poorer attendances, but absolutely I could be wrong. 

I'm prepared to shake hands and move on.

17 hours ago, Dunty said:

Maybe the players but I guess they don’t need anyone cheering them on 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dad willnae be there - but would be had it no been for DWT200

But I tell yous - history hath shown that the Dons love to disappoint a big crowd 

Mind when that disgusting mess jambo team came up 2013; Baz Robson got himself sent off as we inexplicably leaked 3 to the fucking cheating maggots 

Cunts near scrapping in the Dick Don Upper, near where Dad was: ire was thick in the air 😤 

'Fit ye clappin fir?' some cunt angrily said to Dad after the final whistle. 

Big crowd that day... A waste 😟

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

No idea 🤷🏻‍♂️ glad you find our embarrassing ticket uptake acceptable and won’t want one for the final if we get through though.

That's not what he said, you just made that up for no reason other than you're angry again and need an internet argument with a stranger.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Maybe the players but I guess they don’t need anyone cheering them on 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lolz 🤣 

• Upvote 1