Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

No idea 🤷🏻‍♂️ glad you find our embarrassing ticket uptake acceptable and won’t want one for the final if we get through though.

Why wouldn’t I want a ticket for the final you boring fud? Deary me take a day off 

😴 

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

No idea 🤷🏻‍♂️ glad you find our embarrassing ticket uptake acceptable and won’t want one for the final if we get through though.

I dare say it isn't just the league position, the drawn-out managerial farce, nor even the kick-off time, that's done this. I think the fact we've laid down to Rasellick so many times in recent years, especially after talking a good game in the press in the build-up, has been a contributing factor. 

That said, if we did upset the long odds, how many would come crawling out of the woodwork for a ticket? 

15 hours ago, Dad said:

Dad willnae be there - but would be had it no been for DWT200

But I tell yous - history hath shown that the Dons love to disappoint a big crowd 

Mind when that disgusting mess jambo team came up 2013; Baz Robson got himself sent off as we inexplicably leaked 3 to the fucking cheating maggots 

Cunts near scrapping in the Dick Don Upper, near where Dad was: ire was thick in the air 😤 

'Fit ye clappin fir?' some cunt angrily said to Dad after the final whistle. 

Big crowd that day... A waste 😟

This was not the positive story I was expecting after the second sentence.

9 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Why does anyone engage with BHL?  I don't read much of the fitba threads, but any time i do i notice he's arguing black is white and generally irritating everyone. Just ignore him is my advice.

Because he has potential to be a decent person and I try my best to steer him in the right direction by correcting him when he's wrong.

2 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Unsurprisingly the tickets sales have hardly changed at all from 2 weeks ago. 

Although would rather 8k who are willing to make an effort then 18k day trippers, plus we never perform in front of big crowds.

Crowds likely to be the same tbf..... 😄

8 hours ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

This was not the positive story I was expecting after the second sentence.

Aye here - sorry son 🤚 

If the Dons manage to finally beat these bloated arseholes just as Dad cannae attend - I'd take that all fucking day long 👍 

In hindsight - buying a season ticket was an error... No just because the Dons are pish; but because dad cannae really afford it. 

A few irons in the fire but ( @Poodler @Don Fonte ); come Thelin Tine, Dad'll be ready to attend probably 😎

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, Grandpa said:

Can’t remember being less excited about a Scottish cup semi but Christ imagine if they won? 

A sunny day, absolutely winnable, cup final awaits

See you there pa 🫂

37 minutes ago, Blantyredon said:

Got a good feeling for tomorrow, they chunts seriously underestimate us

ps they may have a point COYR 

Agreed , buzzing for tomorrow only watching on the telly but would love to prove everyone wrong, especially in the media.  Hopefully the players will get a bit of a kick from the new manager being confirmed too.  Would love to see a Don v Hearts final.